As a Sumo Logic Partner Architect, you will support our Channel Partners' sales and sales engineering teams in understanding Sumo Logic's platform, our value proposition, and how to position our platform in the market. You will function as the primary technical point of contact between Sumo Logic and our Partner ecosystem with a focus on enabling and upskilling them on the platform and the differentiated value it delivers.
You will take a consultative approach in helping our Partners’ technical personnel in driving alignment between prospects' needs and Sumo Logic's platform. You will serve as a product and industry expert, effectively describing and demonstrating our solution as well as promoting our vision and approach. You will be a trusted point of contact for our partners (VARs, MSP/MSSPs, and GSIs and Consulting companies).
- Operate as an SME in use cases across Observability and Security
- Recruit - new partners
- Work with Sumo Partner Sales Managers (PSMs) to identify and recruit new organizations to join our Channel program
- Enable - existing partners
- Conduct online and in-person demonstrations of the Sumo Logic service for prospective partners
- Enable and train our Partners technical sales team in deeply understanding, positioning and selling Sumo Logic's platform capabilities.
- Conduct end-user training on the Sumo Logic platform and functionality
- Support - partner business
- Design, implement, and foster best practices for partners and service providers.
- Communicate customer feedback and requirements from Partners to Product Management, Engineering, Customer Service, and other groups within Sumo Logic.
- Work as an SME where necessary to perform joint calls (Partner Architect+Sales Execs) to prospective customers, demonstrating how to implement the Sumo Logic solution.
- Work directly with partners and customers to ensure their goals are being met
- Attend and present at partner and marketing events related to the security ecosystem
- Write blogs and white papers related to the Sumo channels partners, solutions and developments, and best practices
- 5 years of experience selling, supporting, and/or implementing enterprise SaaS or SW platforms/solutions required.
- 3 years of technical experience working with any of the big 3 cloud providers (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Experience writing data analytics queries of some type ( Sumo Logic, Splunk, SQL, Kibana, etc..)
- Experience with scripting languages (python and/or powershell a plus), using regular expressions, working with REST APIs, and working with JSON.
- Deep experience working directly with customers to understand their problems from a technical and business standpoint and ensure their goals are being met.
- Experience working in Security Operations Center (SOC) environments highly desirable
- A broad background in enterprise technology, including servers, networking devices, SaaS solutions, and Cloud platforms is very desirable.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as business and technical acumen, are a must.
- Experience working with channel partners.
- Experience delivering technical training.
- Experience in the area of log management and/or security is strongly preferred.
- Ability to travel up to up to 40%
About Us: https://app.box.com/v/SLGeneralDossier
What we do:
We are a cloud-native SaaS machine data analytics platform, solving complex monitoring problems for DevOps, SecOps and ITOps teams. Customers love our product because it allows them to easily monitor and optimize their mission critical, large scale applications.
Our microservices architecture in AWS ingests hundreds of terabytes daily across many geographic regions. Millions of queries a day analyze hundreds of petabytes of data.
Democratize machine data analytics through the Sumo Logic platform, bringing real-time data insights securely through the cloud.
Sumo Logic is the pioneer in continuous intelligence, a new category of software, which enables organizations of all sizes to address the data challenges and opportunities presented by digital transformation, modern applications, and cloud computing. The Sumo Logic Continuous Intelligence Platform™ automates the collection, ingestion, and analysis of application, infrastructure, security, and IoT data to derive actionable insights within seconds. More than 2,100 customers rely on Sumo Logic to build, run, and secure their modern applications and cloud infrastructures. Only Sumo Logic delivers its platform as a true, multi-tenant SaaS architecture, across multiple use-cases, enabling businesses to thrive in the Intelligence Economy.