Partner Enablement Manager
Want to empower digital business through real-time analytics delivered as a service? Passionate about putting the power of machine data analytics in the hands of everyone by unifying all data types, enabling universal access and leveraging cloud economics – all this from a single, unified platform delivered and consumed as a service? Come talk with us!
The charter of our Sales Enablement organization is to align our sales and marketing teams, forming joint goals and leveraging shared Go-To-Market (GTM) plans with a focus upon improving sales performance. Partners are a key driver of our growth so the Partner Enablement Manager position plays a key role in driving this growth through our partners.
The Sales Enablement team is the lifeblood of Sumo’s growth and success. Our team builds and administers ongoing training in prospect engagement, product knowledge, technical knowledge and sales coaching in an effort to maximize our GTM teams’ and our partners effectiveness. This team helps develop content that is designed to simplify the selling process for partners, prospects and sales reps, while always looking for ways to improve these positive feedback loops that drive higher sales productivity.
*** Preferred locations Bay Area, Denver-CO Area, NY Metro Area, Austin-TX Area
What will you be doing?
- Contributing your experience and expertise in creating a world-class partner enablement function at Sumo Logic
- Creating and running a structured onboarding program for our partner organizations
- Managing a partner enablement program calendar to keep our partners informed and educated on a regular basis
- Improving ramp time to productivity of new partners
- Project manage multiple, ongoing partner enablement programs and projects
- Work closely with the partner sales team, product marketing, product management, sales engineering, and other teams to create partner enablement content
- Create sales-relevant partner content and resources ranging from presentations, video, audio podcasts, whiteboard diagrams and blog posts
- Host training and educational sessions for partner sales and pre-sales employees
- 25% travel required, some international
What we need from you:
- Minimum of 3 years experience working in partner enablement, partner sales or similar roles for a SaaS - Cloud company
- Knowledge of sales processes, methodologies and solution selling best practices
- Ability to synthesize large amounts of technology information and distill it down to what’s important for a partner sales audience
- Proven track record of scoping, building and executing partner enablement programs and content
- Background in DevSecOps and security solutions
- Strong presentation skills and a passion for storytelling
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills + strong presentation skills
- Proven ability to work independently to meet assigned MBOs
- Experience working with a variety of stakeholders / business units
- Background in cloud security solutions a huge plus
- Bachelor’s Degree a huge plus
Technology Skills & Experience
Salesforce.com, Mindtickle, Highspot, Google Sites, Google Applications, Microsoft Office, IOS, Android, and Mac OS, Linux, AWS, cloud-native technologies, DevSecOps
About Us: https://app.box.com/v/SLGeneralDossier
· What we do:
We are a cloud-native SaaS machine data analytics platform, solving complex monitoring problems for DevOps, SecOps and ITOps teams. Customers love our product because it allows them to easily monitor and optimize their mission critical, large scale applications.
· Massive Scale:
Our microservices architecture in AWS ingests hundreds of terabytes daily across many geographic regions. Millions of queries a day analyze hundreds of petabytes of data.
Democratize machine data analytics through the Sumo Logic platform, bringing real-time data insights securely through the cloud.