Senior Manager - Demand Generation and ABM Campaigns
About The Role
As the Senior Manager, Demand Generation and ABM Campaigns, you will own revenue and pipeline goals for the Integrated Campaigns teams and ABM teams. You will collaborate with the various channel managers to develop and execute integrated marketing campaigns to generate leads, pipeline and revenue. This is a data-driven role that requires campaign tracking, run experiments, and continually optimize campaigns for performance. You will own the end-to-end strategy and execution of the marketing funnel for your campaigns and work closely with your sales counterparts and ABM Rep team to achieve revenue and pipeline goals.
- Develop the strategy and execute pipeline generation campaigns
- Collaborate with the product marketing and sales leadership to develop integrated campaigns that drive leads and pipeline
- Work closely with channel managers to execute high-performance, ROI positive, and highly effective demand generation campaigns
- Collaborate with the Product Marketing, PR, and Content teams to boost your campaigns and extract the maximum value from your spend
- Run experiments, track performance, and continually optimize campaigns to build and scale a highly efficient mix
- Deep dive into metrics and be able to troubleshoot when operational challenges are impeding campaign results
- Take an agile approach to launching campaigns
- Enable and train ABM Reps and SDRs to effectively convert generated leads into pipeline and revenue, collect feedback from the field on an ongoing basis to optimize campaigns, and closely monitor efficacy and ROI
- 4+ years experience in a demand generation role with pipeline targets in a high growth SaaS company
- Experience launching and owning successful integrated marketing campaigns
- Strong understanding of funnel metrics and levers to move the needle on generating qualified leads and accelerating opportunity and pipeline velocity
- Expert in end-to-end campaign development, execution, and measurement
- Proficiency in Marketo, Salesforce, and Tableau to pull reports on specific campaigns and understand status of leads and opportunities in the funnel
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills to interpret data, generate insights and translate it into actionable changes
- Strong project management and communications skills to effectively manage multiple projects with tight deadlines, and drive alignment and execution across groups
- Able to perform under pressure, prioritize and deliver results in a demanding and fast-paced environment that requires fresh thinking and innovation
About the Team
Are you the kind of person who’s not afraid to be you? Do you love aligning sales and marketing? Are you motivated by autonomy, personal and professional growth, country and hip-hop music (if you’re not, it’s okay)? Are you a bit of a perfectionist yet know how to compromise?
Yeah, we’re a bit playful; however, don’t be deceived. We are a Demand Generation team of highly driven and highly successful people. We’re looking for someone who is just as driven and just as successful to come in and make this role their own.
About Us: https://app.box.com/v/SLGeneralDossier
· What we do:
We are a cloud-native SaaS machine data analytics platform, solving complex monitoring problems for DevOps, SecOps and ITOps teams. Customers love our product because it allows them to easily monitor and optimize their mission critical, large scale applications.
· Massive Scale:
Our microservices architecture in AWS ingests hundreds of terabytes daily across many geographic regions. Millions of queries a day analyze hundreds of petabytes of data.
Democratize machine data analytics through the Sumo Logic platform, bringing real-time data insights securely through the cloud.