Digital Campaign Manager- Contract
Sumo Logic is seeking a Digital Campaign Manager to drive new customer acquisition, optimize and scale our paid search campaigns, and support various marketing initiatives.
Reporting to Sumo Logic’s Director of Digital Marketing, the Digital Campaign Manager will be a multifaceted marketer able to manage the day-to-day search and paid marketing activities across multiple search engines (Google, Bing, and social channels, etc.) including the campaign planning, implementation, budget management, performance review, and optimization of paid search campaigns. This role will also aid in our ABM and target account execution and strategy. You will work closely and on a regular basis with our Head of Digital Marketing, Paid Search Agency, Product Marketing and Growth teams.
- Own the optimization and management of Google paid search program, including structure & targeting improvements, search query mining, keyword expansion, landing page testing and improvement of bid management processes.
- Experience in developing launch plans and driving successful ROI within competitive non-brand categories.
- Apply a growth hacking mentality with scripting, data mining and technical implementations for optimizing existing and finding relevant keywords to maintain competitiveness in an advanced digital market.
- Maintain and monitor keyword bids, daily and monthly budgets, impression share, quality score, and other important account metrics.
- Proactively research campaign issues and formulate actionable solutions.
- Provide creative ad copy and landing page suggestions.
- Develop channel health scorecards & quarterly QBRs to track paid search performance progress across the global enterprise.
- Proactively find new opportunities for growth and efficiency gains.
- Partner with marketing colleagues to advise and create new landing page design and content, and measure impact on conversion.
- Generate new paid search campaigns, ad groups and accounts, and aid in the creation of paid search marketing initiatives.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- 4+ years of hands-on paid search experience.
- A proven track record of SEM success in a competitive market.
- Effective track record of managing over $100k/month in Google SEM spend.
- Proficiency with SEM reporting and analytical tools, e.g., Google Ads, Google Ads Editor, Google Analytics, Supermetrics, etc.
- Passion for modular and disciplined keyword and ad testing.
- Advanced application of technical solutions to improve paid search efficiency (ex. scripts, keyword mining, keyword-to-landing page tokenizing, etc.)
- Experience with digital account based marketing tactics and tools
- Ability to wear both strategic and tactical hats.
- Thorough understanding of marketing lifecycle.
- Ability to create clear and understandable presentations using data.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably with a concentration in advertising, marketing, business administration, computer science, or communications.
- The ability to perform with a high degree of autonomy, demonstrate creativity and problem-solving skills and communicate complex messages to diverse audiences.
- Demonstrated knowledge of new technological trends, and the value of emerging channels, platforms, and/or technology.
About Us: https://app.box.com/v/SLGeneralDossier
· What we do:
We are a cloud-native SaaS machine data analytics platform, solving complex monitoring problems for DevOps, SecOps and ITOps teams. Customers love our product because it allows them to easily monitor and optimize their mission critical, large scale applications.
· Massive Scale:
Our microservices architecture in AWS ingests hundreds of terabytes daily across many geographic regions. Millions of queries a day analyze hundreds of petabytes of data.
Democratize machine data analytics through the Sumo Logic platform, bringing real-time data insights securely through the cloud.