Location: Ideally Austin, TX
We will, however, also look at 100% remote talent based elsewhere in the USA
At Sumo Logic, our cloud platform is at the core of driving our product decisions that directly impact customers around the world.
To support our business needs, we are building one of the largest big data infrastructures for cybersecurity in the cloud. We are maniacally focused on developing streaming services focused on solving Security use cases to make Security Operations Centers more efficient.
Within the Sumo Logic Security platform, we have a team focused on data ingestion to build services connecting to 3rd parties and customer data. Data is at the core of everything we do, so you’ll be working across multiple teams and functions at Sumo Logic to create platform support to make this process as simple as possible. If you like creating technology that connects, molds and transforms data at scale, then this is the job for you.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Develop the strategy, tools, and workflow for integration and ingestion of Enterprise Security Telemetry
- Build simple, lightweight, and scalable solutions for integrating with third party REST API and GraphQL endpoints.
- Work inside of a fast-paced iterative environment.
- Participate in an on-call rotation to manage incidents and support the services you have developed
- Drive root cause identification and issue resolution with the various data infrastructure teams.
Who You Are:
- 7+ years experience in a similar role or related technical field
- Coding fluency in at least Java, Scala or GoLang
- Experience with Linux systems
- Experience with streaming technologies like Kafka, Kafka Streams, or KSQL
- Competency with modern CI/CD tooling like Kubernetes, Terraform, Ansible & Jenkins
- Experience with full life cycle support of services, from creation to production support
- Flexible and willing to step into new roles and responsibilities
About Us: https://app.box.com/v/SLGeneralDossier
· Massive Scale:
Our microservices architecture in AWS ingests hundreds of terabytes daily across many geographic regions. Millions of queries a day analyze hundreds of petabytes of data.
Democratize machine data analytics through the Sumo Logic platform, bringing real-time data insights securely through the cloud.