Senior Frontend Engineer
As a Front-end Engineer you will join our global Front-end Team in developing a user-friendly, advanced web interface for our analytics platform.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Design and develop a rich user interface primarily for our mission-critical high-availability analytics platform using React and TypeScript.
- Participate in user experience design, architecture initiatives and lead regular code reviews with a major focus on ease of use, visual appeal, re-usability, and performance
- Work as a member of a team, helping the team respond quickly and effectively to business needs.
You should have:
- Good eye for design
- 3+ years of professional experience
- Experience with at least one of the following frameworks: AngularJS, React
- Experience working with interaction and visual designers (a plus)
- Experience working with visualization frameworks like d3 (a plus)
- Experience working on analytics platforms like grafana or metabase (a plus)
About Us: https://app.box.com/v/SLGeneralDossier
· What we do:
We are a cloud-native SaaS machine data analytics platform, solving complex monitoring problems for DevOps, SecOps and ITOps teams. Customers love our product because it allows them to easily monitor and optimize their mission critical, large scale applications.
· Massive Scale:
Our microservices architecture in AWS ingests hundreds of terabytes daily across many geographic regions. Millions of queries a day analyze hundreds of petabytes of data.
Democratize machine data analytics through the Sumo Logic platform, bringing real-time data insights securely through the cloud.
· Funding and Growth:
We have raised $345 million in funding to date, with the most recent round being May 2019. Investors include Battery Ventures, Greylock Partners, Sutter Hill Ventures, Accel Partners, Sequoia Capital, Sapphire Ventures and DFJ Growth. Our recurring revenue and customer base are growing steadily. We serve over 2,000 customers across the globe including AirBnB, Alaska Airlines, Anheuser Busch, Hootsuite, Hearst, Hudl, Major League Baseball, Marriott, Medidata, Sauce Labs, Samsung SmartThings, SPS Commerce, Twitter, Telstra, Toyota, Zuora and more.