Mid-Market Account Executive:
Want to empower digital business through real-time analytics delivered as a service? Passionate about putting the power of machine data analytics in the hands of everyone by unifying all data types, enabling universal access and leveraging cloud economics – all this from a single, unified platform delivered and consumed as a service? Come talk with us!
As a Mid-Market Account Executive, you will be working on reinforcing our leadership in the mid-market space. He/She must demonstrate skills associated with a high-performance sales culture, especially demonstrating pipeline management, lead generation, contact network development and delivering results against a quota.
The Mid-Market Account Executive team's charter is to provide the best sales experience possible to Sumo Logic’s customers. This team has a consultative sales approach, a track record of growing sales, demolishing quotas, and keeping customers happy and wanting to dive more into our product.
What you’ll be working on:
- Target, manage and sell to a defined geographic territory with under 750 employees
- Prospect and generate fresh leads to fill Sumo Logic’s pipeline
- Close and process all prospects, managing the full sales lifecycle
- Create and deliver accurate sales forecasts
- Perform product demos using web tools to prospect and customers
- Hunt and aggressively prospect new business
Your experience and skills should include:
- 3+ years of quota-carrying experience selling B2B applications; on-demand/SaaS, IT Infrastructure Management or Cloud Security offerings
- History of quota over-achievement selling to a technical audience like IT operations, Security, and DevOps leaders
- Contact network within the Big Data ecosystem, highly preferred
- Teamwork and good communication skills a must
- Salesforce.com power user
About Us: https://app.box.com/v/SLGeneralDossier
- What we do:
We are a cloud-native SaaS machine data analytics platform, solving complex monitoring problems for DevOps, SecOps and ITOps teams. Customers love our product because it allows them to easily monitor and optimize their mission critical, large scale applications.
Democratize machine data analytics through the Sumo Logic platform, bringing real-time data insights securely through the cloud.
- Massive Scale:
Our microservices architecture in AWS ingests hundreds of terabytes daily across many geographic regions. Millions of queries a day analyze hundreds of petabytes of data.
- Funding and Growth:
We have raised $345 million in funding to date, with the most recent round being May 2019. Investors include Battery Ventures, Greylock Partners, Sutter Hill Ventures, Accel Partners, Sequoia Capital, Sapphire Ventures, IVP, and DFJ Growth. Our recurring revenue and customer base are growing steadily. We serve over 2,000 customers across the globe including AirBnB, Alaska Airlines, Anheuser Busch, Hootsuite, Hearst, Hudl, Major League Baseball, Marriott, Medidata, Sauce Labs, Samsung SmartThings, SPS Commerce, Twitter, Telstra, Toyota, Zuora and more.