As Senior Stock Administrator, you will focus on the day-to-day administration of the company's stock-based compensation plans. You will support and collaborate with internal business partners, answer employee questions regarding equity grants, assist in the management of the stockholder ledger, manage communications, and assist with employee education and training regarding the company's equity plans.
- Oversee equity system operations, including day-to-day administration of Sumo’s global equity plans, including all aspects of record-keeping, reporting, and reconciliation.
- Ensure accuracy, timeliness, and integrity of all equity data in our system of record.
- Regularly reconcile equity activity with the company, broker, and transfer agent records.
- Prepare and validate monthly GL account entries and reconciliations related to equity and stock based compensation.
- Maintain compliance with terms and conditions of global equity plans (US and international) and internal processes and procedures related to equity administration.
- Act as a primary point of contact between company and all third-party vendors related to equity programs (transfer agent, dedicated broker, etc.).
- Maintain equity plan documentation for internal and SOX compliance.
- Assist with reporting for SEC filings including 10-Q, 10-K, proxy compensation tables and 10b5-1 trading plans.
- Respond to employee inquiries regarding their equity awards.
- Partner with internal teams including FP&A, Tax, Payroll, Legal, and People, on all equity-related matters, including report generation and ad hoc requests.
- Assist with the creation and maintenance of stock plans internationally, including the review of local statutory reports.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or related work experience
- Certified Equity Professional (CEP) certification required
- 7+ years of relevant experience at a public company
- Ability to maintain the integrity of highly confidential information
- The ability to build strong relationships cross-functionally, including Finance, People, Legal and other operational teams
- Prior experience with Shareworks and Equity Edge preferred
- Client service orientation, with an attention to details
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal, with the ability to work effectively in a team environment and experience communicating results
- Highest standards of accuracy, organization and precision
- Self-motivated individual with the ability to problem solve and work independently with a minimum level of supervision
- A team player who is flexible, able to multi-task between shifting priorities and work to deadlines