Sumo builds badass marketing tools that power more than 150,000 websites across the world, reaching 60+ million people everyday. We partner with top brands like Airbnb, Tony Robbins, and Mint.com to automate their site growth.
Every month, 1 in 7 people in the world visit a site that uses Sumo (yes, seriously).
We’re growing insanely fast and need a detail-orientated person for a Biz Dev role. This is perfect for you if you’re looking to be a CEO/CFO/CMO one day.
Come work with one of the fastest growing companies in Austin. We’re in the top 1% of all Austin software companies, just moved into a huge office downtown and always have plenty of snacks/drinks to fuel your caffeine addiction. Other perks include free lunch every day, massages once a week and surprise puppy petting parties.
**Need 10 hours/week minimum. Can be flexible during finals week. This is a summer internship with the potential to grow into fall/spring internship and can count towards your internship credit hours.
Who you are:
- Eager to rub shoulders with proven entrepreneurs that have built a 7-figure business
- You hustle. Plain and simple. You bring your A game to work every day.
- When you do something, you do it 110%.
- You probably were an athlete or do some regular physical activity. ie. You are disciplined.
- Not only do you welcome feedback, you also thrive on it. There is nothing better to you than becoming the best version of yourself.
- You love writing insanely effective emails that always get responses.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- You are independent and want to be a part of a hyper growth company.
- Managing pre-sales and post-sales operations
- Finding qualified prospects and preparing them for a successful sales call
- Helping our sales team kick major ass
If interested in the role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
- Subject line: I’m your next Sumo
- Attach your resume
- In 140 characters or less say something that will get my attention. Hint: include the word ‘taco’ at least once