Sumo is used by over 150,000 websites daily, reaching over 60+ million people. Every month, 1 in 7 people in the world visit a website that uses Sumo and it's our job to make sure the people behind those sites are taken care of.
There is nothing more important than meeting our customer's Sumo needs. We're looking for people who understand this basic principle and want to work somewhere with purpose, under leadership that listens. We provide top notch, around the clock, don't leave until you're finished type of service. Every customer we work with is our highest priority and we don't go home until they are taken care of. Seriously.
The support team is well-respected and has direct access to all other departments at Sumo. Our more technically-inclined agents have direct access to developers, which is a privilege we ensure is not taken for granted. It is our job to ensure every other team can operate unencumbered.
We are the rockstars of SaaS support. Ask anyone at Sumo :)
Who you are:
- You are detail-oriented and understand that procedure makes things easier not boring or redundant.
- You easily learn complex systems and recognize/troubleshoot issues with them
- You effectively communicate technical issues to both non-technical users and developers alike
- You are a master of critical thinking and love solving puzzles, because that's what problems are.
- You have nerves of steel to take on criticism but you have a heart that melts ice caps and can warm up the coldest of customers.
- You easily adapt to a rapidly changing product
- You know how to set up effective testing procedures on-the-fly for issues you're working on
- You are thoughtful and organized
- You are independent, but self-aware of your limits and respectful of the time of those you ask for assistance
- 1-3 years Customer Support/Service experience
- Experience with Chrome Developer Tools
- Experience with OSX, Windows, Android and iOS
- Installed and use Sumo on a website
- Experience with modifying and customizing websites
- WPM: 60+
- Experience with Zendesk
- Experience with Website Backends
- Very familiar with Sumo
- WPM: 75+