Sumo is the #1 lead capture tool for entrepreneurs. We serve over 1 million people daily across 800,000 websites. We made this market and seek to continually dominate it.
Every month, 1 in 7 people in the world visit a site that uses Sumo (yes, seriously).
We have some exciting things going on right now and need a detail-oriented person for a Marketing & Biz Dev role to help us grow. This is perfect for you if you’re looking to be a CEO/CFO/CMO one day. This is also perfect for you if you want to rub shoulders with some of the smartest and most interesting people in the industry.
This company is not your traditional 9-5. We believe in full flexibility, working on fun and awesome projects, and having a good time at work. You’ll always find a dizzying array of snacks and beverages to keep you going. Other perks include free lunch every day you’re in the office and surprise puppy petting parties.
Need 10 hours/week minimum. Can be flexible during midterms/finals week. This is a paid Fall internship and can count towards your internship credit hours.
- You’re eager to work alongside proven entrepreneurs who have built a 7-figure business.
- You hustle, plain and simple. You bring your A-game to work every day.
- When you do something, you do it 110%.
- You are disciplined and detailed oriented.
- Not only do you welcome feedback, you also thrive on it. There is nothing better to you than becoming the best version of yourself.
- You love writing insanely effective emails that always get responses.
- You’re a pro at multitasking; you ask all the right questions so you can prioritize and manage time effectively.
- You want to be a part of a hyper-growth company.
- You are a badass.
What you'll do:
- Assist with email marketing creation, analytics and scheduling
- Work with customers to onboard + get referrals
- Manage pre-sales and post-sales operations
- Help our sales team kick major ass
If you’re interested in this role, please email email@example.com with the following:
- Subject line: I’m your next Sumo
- Attachment: your resume
- Hook: in 140 characters or less say something that will get my attention. (Hint: include the word ‘taco’ at least once).