Marketing Manager, Summit Learning
The Marketing Manager will work in partnership with the External Engagement team to develop and execute on marketing programs and campaigns. The Marketing Manager will play an integral role in our organization’s efforts to create a community of 2000+ brand evangelists for personalized learning that support the organization’s growth through renewal, expansion and referral.
The Marketing Manager will execute integrated marketing campaigns to create community support for growth through renewal, expansion and referral amongst educators, parents and district leaders. She/he will be develop marketing toolkits, identify and execute on speakership opportunities. The Marketing Manager will execute on a strategy to activate a community of brand evangelists through digital marketing and other channels.
This position calls for a passionate and experienced individual aiming to apply their marketing skills to their passion for education. We are looking for a self-starter who isn't afraid to take initiative and dive deeply into a new role and to help grow our community. This position requires a team-oriented energetic professional who is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, and with a strong willingness and desire to learn.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Execute on marketing campaigns
- Create marketing toolkits including presentations, brochures and other collateral
- Manage marketing channels including social media, email, web, etc.
- Identify and support speakership opportunities
- Work collaboratively with key external and internal partners to develop, align on and implement marketing strategies
- Manage agencies to ensure deliverables are on target, cost efficient and timely.
Required skills and experience:
- The fundamental belief that all children can succeed in college and life
- Deep commitment to continuous improvement
- Expertise in marketing, communications and data-driven decision making
- Self starter who takes initiative to solve problems
- Strong analytic skills
- Ability to focus on outcomes and think broadly and precisely about how to build and adjust programs to meet desired outcomes
- Ability to define, develop, assess and refine based on feedback a
- Ability to thrive and execute in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Outstanding communication skills
- Strong project management skills
- Demonstrates flexibility, tenacity, resourcefulness, humility, and a growth mindset
- BA or BS Degree
- 3-6 years of relevant experience in a marketing. Experience in education a plus.
- Deep knowledge and passion for the needs of public schools and their students
About the External Engagement Team:
Summit Public Schools’ External Engagement team leads communications and marketing for Summit Learning. This team is responsible for raising awareness of, owning and driving the story around, and building community engagement for Summit Learning, as well as to create the conditions that allow for more students to have a Summit Learning experience.
This team will play an integral role in our organization’s efforts to meet the demand for personalized learning, helping to nurture a favorable public image and ensuring communities are excited to have their students using the Summit Learning educational approach.
Our team will highlight the most cutting-edge practices of personalized learning and showcase how and where it is working best across the country.