Sumitovant is the parent company of five biopharmaceutical companies: Myovant, Urovant, Enzyvant, Altavant and Spirovant. Our companies have a robust pipeline of innovative drug treatments targeting a broad range of diseases. With a technology-enabled approach to drug discovery, development and commercialization, we remove friction from the process of bringing promising new compounds to market.
We believe that a scrappy attitude combined with a wealth of data can transform and change the way we develop medicine today. As the Senior Data Architect, you will implement world-class data-centric solutions to build a scalable data platform for use by our diverse team of engineers.
The right candidate will have experience developing a data platform with a variety of customer constituencies.
At Sumitovant You Will:
- Establish strategic vision and guiding principles for Sumitovant’s data platform
- Determine approach to designing, building and maintaining our growing data warehousing environment
- Advise and lead the technical implementation of policies for datasets to be ingested and stored
- Act as a visionary to proactively assist in defining the direction and feasibility for future projects
Who You Are:
- BS in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent work experience. Advanced degrees is a plus
- Minimum 8-10 years of IT work experience in information architecture and/or data management
- Team-focused mentality with proven ability to work effectively with diverse stakeholders
- Proven analytical skills with ability to synthesize complex and diverse information
- In-depth understanding of database structure principles
- Strong communicator with self-starting attitude and entrepreneurial spirit