Sumitovant is the parent company of five biopharmaceutical companies: Myovant, Urovant, Enzyvant, Altavant and Spirovant. Our companies have a robust pipeline of innovative drug treatments targeting a broad range of diseases. With a technology-enabled approach to drug discovery, development and commercialization, we remove friction from the process of bringing promising new compounds to market.
Innovation is at the core of our culture and Digital Innovators (DI) build the technology that brings innovation to bear. DI's are directly embedded in a business unit and utilize data science and software engineering skill sets to rapidly create technology that address important pain points across the company and its subsidiaries.
The problems we are tackling are big, and DI's work end-to-end on the whole solution – from high-level design, to coding the applications and algorithms we deploy. By combining technical know-how with a deep insight for our business teams, DI's play a crucial role in accelerating Roivant's goal of reducing the time and cost of drug development and commercialization.
DI's have built tools to drive clinical trial recruitment, identify rare disease diagnoses, intelligently deliver ads, automate processes, and more.
At Sumitovant You Will:
- Embed with a business unit and lead the process of blueprinting, building and iterating on applications and analyses to help solve your team's biggest problems
- Collaborate and communicate closely with technical and non-technical stakeholders to transform vague ideas into verified solutions
- Build data into everything and analyze it to find efficiencies, make automations and predict outcomes
- Utilize languages such as Python, R, and SQL, compute frameworks like Spark and any other tool it takes to get the job done
- Leverage our DevOps and Data Architecture teams to deploy your code at scale
Who You Are:
- You thrive in the unknown. For you, questions like "How do we speed up clinical trials?" and "How do we identify medicines that work?" are chances to learn new coding languages, explore new fields, and synthesize disparate ideas
- You have strong programming and statistical analysis skills, preferably with industry experience as a data scientist, software engineer, or technical consultant
- You have a keen sense of stakeholder empathy and can design applications that are intuitively integrated into workflows
- You think backwards from optimal business results to choose languages, frameworks, and algorithms - not the other way around
- Healthcare experience is nice to have, but not required - we value thinkers of all backgrounds
If you are interested in a role that leverages technical skills and business acumen to reinvent biopharma, you are encouraged to apply!