Sumitovant is the parent company of five biopharmaceutical companies: Myovant, Urovant, Enzyvant, Altavant and Spirovant. Our companies have a robust pipeline of innovative drug treatments targeting a broad range of diseases. With a technology-enabled approach to drug discovery, development and commercialization, we remove friction from the process of bringing promising new compounds to market.
We are seeking a DevOps Developer to join Sumitovant’s Digital Innovation platform team. DevOps empowers developers to deliver customized software in a quick, scalable, and secure fashion. DevOps maintains development infrastructure and documentation, and regularly provides technical coaching and guidance to digital innovators and other developers in the organization and its subsidiaries.
At Sumitovant You Will:
- Write frameworks, services, and libraries that enable and empower multiple development teams to build, deploy, and run a variety of applications
- Support, coach, mentor, and train those teams on good development and operational practices, empowering them to maintain and deploy solutions with minimal dependence on the DevOps team
Who You Are:
- BA/BS degree with strong academic performance, preferably in a quantitative field
- 4 to 7 years of experience with at least one of Ruby/Python/Perl/Node
- Familiarity with commonly used AWS offerings is a plus
- Ability to function well in a common Linux shell and CLI based environment (you can use your IDE of choice, but you must be comfortable with CLI tools)
- Experience with databases, systems administration (Ubuntu or RedHat/Centos)
- Experience writing CLI tools and other applications than web frontends
- Experience maintaining or contributing to open-source projects is a strong plus
- Team player with strong communication skills and the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Quick and scrappy learner who adapts well to changing conditions, gets things, and enables others to get things done
- No previous DevOps experience required