What we want to accomplish and why we need you
Suki is creating a new category in the health-tech space: the digital assistant. Our product will be the voice user interface for healthcare. What does that mean? Currently, doctors use electronic health record systems to take notes on patient encounters. This is a digital version of the paper charts that you may have seen in your doctor’s office or on TV. These systems can be hard to navigate and time-consuming to manage. Doctors would rather spend that time with patients. We are creating the solution. Doctors that use Suki already spend over 70% less time on administrative tasks, and we’re striving to do even better. Come and join us!
We are a user-driven company and are committed to making sure every pixel of our product is in service of the doctor. We’re a team of technologists, clinicians, and industry experts working together to push the limits on technology used in medicine. We’re confident enough to move fast and talented enough not to break things. Check out this short video to learn more about our mission and our culture.
What will you do everyday?
- Provide oversight and experience with your understanding of Cloud services, DevOps/SecOps toolsets and platforms, Secure SDLC practices as well as monitoring and logging technologies.
- Implement and integrate tools into our CI/CD pipelines that shift security left
- Define and drive automation framework for Secure SaaS infrastructure provisioning and configuration management.
- Perform end-to-end SaaS Infrastructure [Application + IaaS] security reviews to ensure critical resources are securely developed, configured and managed. Identify security vulnerabilities and risks, and develop mitigation plans.
- Work with the Development, and DevOps Team with any security-related issues that arise and maintain a log of operational activities performed.
- Be an advocate for customer trust.
- Drive various security initiatives in not only cloud and application security but also in other security domains such as infosec, network, risk and compliance standards.
Ok, you're sold, but what are we looking for in the perfect candidate?
- Good understanding of secure communication, protocols, network security architecture, authentication protocols, and web applications
- Good understanding of Secure Software Development lifecycle.
- Ability to communicate complex information, concepts, or ideas in a confident and well-organized manner through verbal, written, and/or visual means.
- Good understanding of Google Cloud Environment and Security Services
- Ability to implement and drive Cloud and Application security initiatives.
- Experience in providing practical solutions that enable engineering teams to meet business goals while controlling security risk.
- Ability to solve problems at their root and step back to understand the broader context.
* We don’t necessarily expect to find a candidate that has done everything we’ve listed, but you should be able to make a credible case that you’ve done most of it and are ready for the challenge of adding some new things to your resume.
Tell me more about Suki
- On a roll: Named by Fast Company as one of the most innovative companies, named Google’s Partner of the Year for AI/ML, named by Forbes as one of the top 50 companies in AI .
- Great team: Founded, managed, and backed by successful tech veterans from Google and Apple and medical leaders from UCSF and Stanford. We have technologists and doctors working side-by-side to solve complex problems.
- Great investors: We’re backed by Venrock, First Round Capital, Flare Capital, March Capital , and others. With our $55M Series C financing, we have the resources to scale.
- Huge market: Disrupting a massive, growing $30+ billion market for transcription, dictation, and order-entry solutions. Our vision is to become the voice user interface for healthcare, relieving the administrative burden on doctors instead of adding to it.
- Great customers: Our solutions are used in health systems and clinics across the country, supporting clinicians across dozens of specialties. Check out what one of our users says about how Suki has helped his practice.
- Impact: You’ll make an impact from day one. You’ll join a team working towards a shared purpose with a culture built upon deep empathy for doctors and passion for making their lives better.
Suki is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are dedicated to building a company that fosters inclusion and belonging and reflects the diverse communities we serve across the country. We know we are stronger this way, and we look forward to growing our team with these shared values.