What we want to accomplish and why we need you
Suki is creating a new category in the health-tech space: the digital assistant. Our product will be the voice user interface for healthcare. What does that mean? Currently, doctors use electronic health record systems to take notes on patient encounters. This is a digital version of the paper charts that you may have seen in your doctor’s office or on TV. These systems can be hard to navigate and time-consuming to manage. Doctors would rather spend that time with patients. We are creating the solution. Doctors that use Suki already spend over 70% less time on administrative tasks, and we’re striving to do even better. Come and join us!
We are a user-driven company and are committed to making sure every pixel of our product is in service of the doctor. We’re a team of technologists, clinicians, and industry experts working together to push the limits on technology used in medicine. We’re confident enough to move fast and talented enough not to break things. Check out this short video to learn more about our mission and our culture.
What will you do every day?
This person will help drive technical discussions and ensuring alignment across teams while ensuring we release on an agreed timeline. They are responsible for facilitating program management and releases as well as call out any technical/architectural risks and drive alignment with Product, Design, Engineering and QA.
- This position is expected to drive alignment across Product+Engineering+Design+QA (not limited to) during our sprint releases
- They are responsible to drive technical discussions with cross functional teams
- They are expected to highlight risks (if any) and work with the team on mitigating them
- They own Program and Releases and are expected to manage timelines around them
- 2-3 years of enterprise customer facing technical program or project management experience within healthcare SaaS
- Exceptional communication, presentation, and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to think critically, prioritize effectively, and communicate expediently
- Creative problem solving skills
- Strong knowledge of APIs and healthcare data standards