At Sugar, we make residential properties feel like home by fostering community among residents and integrating deeply with the technology stack that powers modern buildings.
We're looking for an experienced Customer Success Manager to help us drive our mission forward.
Our company is looking to add a Customer Success Manager to our growing team. This role will focus on all aspects of customer satisfaction and care. We're enthusiastic about adding a Customer Success Manager who can take charge of our customer service department while fostering positive relationships with our clients. If you’re organized, a strong business communicator, and know how to find unique ways to address customer feedback or concerns, you’d be a perfect fit for this position. We offer excellent benefits, a competitive starting salary and paid vacation as well as opportunities for advancement.
This role is fully and forever remote (US) and reports to the COO.
Working @ Sugar
On top of interesting and impactful work, Sugar provides:
- Sane working hours
- 15 days/year PTO + All major holidays off
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Health Insurance Coverage (Sugar pays 80% for employee + dependents)
- $100/month Health + Wellness Stipend (gym membership, yoga classes, massages, therapy, etc.)
- $1000/year professional development stipend (conferences, leadership / communication coaches, books, courses, etc.)
What we're looking for
- You have 2+ years of experience in customer service for SaaS products
- You're humble, kind, and self-aware
- Track record of meeting high levels of client satisfaction
- Experience setting customer satisfaction goals and working with the team to meet them on a consistent basis
- Experience onboarding clients onto new processes, products, and systems
- Proficient understanding of customer service principles and strategies
- You're an excellent business communicator and storyteller with an ability to clearly distill complex topics for non-technical clients
- You thrive in early-stage startup environments and can work closely with a tight-knit team while taking ownership over the products you sell
- You’re willing to go the extra mile to nurture relationships and resolve client problems
- You have experience in commercial or residential real estate
- You have experience working with physical access control systems
- Track record of reaching high levels of client satisfaction
What interviewing @ Sugar looks like
- 15-30 min initial phone call with the hiring manager getting to know who you are, what you're looking for, and what you've sold in the past
- 1 hour formal interview with potential scenario questions
- Final round take-home assignment and 10 min personal sales pitch on why you're a good fit for Sugar
The problem space (and opportunity)
Most residential apps are clunky, outdated, and a pain to use. Tasks as simple as paying rent, communicating with your property manager, or unlocking your door are cumbersome and tedious. Many residents feel isolated and disconnected from their neighbors, which is especially relevant in the light of COVID-19 and its impact. This leads to high resident turnover, negative online reviews, and decreased revenue for building owners.
Our users trust us with one of the most personal aspects of their lives - access to their home and their community. As such, we hold ourselves to incredibly high standards of reliability, security, and usability. Building systems that meet these demands is a challenging task.
Providing great client and resident support for the systems that represent the future of residential living is brimming with complexity and opportunity. We'd love your help.