Subspace is a dedicated, secure network for delivering tomorrow’s internet today. From mission-critical real-time applications to in-network applications, Subspace helps companies create the best possible real-time experiences.
While the biggest multiplayer games in the world already use Subspace to create the most competitive and engaging online experiences, we are taking Subspace to even more industries, helping them create the best possible real-time experiences for voice, video, and in-network applications.
As a company, we're hyper-focused on making the internet of tomorrow a reality today. We are backed by top Silicon Valley VCs (Lux Capital, Telstra, 01 Advisors) and run by former executives from tech companies including Riot Games, King, and Avaya. We are hiring people who help us raise the bar, add to our culture, and bring positivity, enthusiasm, and pride to what we are building. Our team members exhibit curiosity, are proactive by nature, genuinely enjoy complex challenges, and share a keen sense of urgency. At Subspace, every millisecond counts.
We're looking for an A/R Analyst who will report to the Controller. The A/R analyst will serve in a customer-facing role for the accounting team and will own the laundry list of customers. You will be integral in ensuring that our payments are made timely and correctly. This role will oversee the billing process at Subspace and have a foundational impact on a rapidly scaling company.
What you'll be doing:
- Coordinate billing via billing software and Netsuite while assisting with integration and adoption of new A/R software
- Collaborate with the Senior Accountant on daily & weekly AR list review, revenue recognition, and monthly metrics
- Research and enter customer chargebacks and deductions, work with internal departments to identify any mistakes and disputes when applicable.
- Assist in monthly billing process by ensuring timely and accurate invoicing to customers; addressing billing questions and concerns while following up on collections as needed
- Prepare Accounts receivable aging report and provide account reconciliations as needed;
What you bring to the table:
- 3+ years experience in billing, collections, or other general A/R functions.
- A degree in Accounting/Finance is preferred but not required.
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently and with a team in a fast-paced and high volume environment with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness
- Possess strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to interact with employees and vendors in a professional manner
Subspace's mission is to build a momentous software-defined network and make it universally available and impactful. Our goal is to serve the globe, which requires a team that is representative of the world that we serve. As a company we embrace an accelerated approach to diversity and inclusion, and support and encourage our employees to be comfortable bringing their full, authentic selves to work. We believe in fostering an environment where diverse perspectives thrive; this core value is a pillar of our business and is critical to our success.