Subspace is a dedicated, secure network for delivering tomorrow’s internet today. From mission-critical real-time applications to in-network applications, Subspace helps companies create the best possible real-time experiences. While some of the biggest multiplayer games in the world already use Subspace to create the most competitive and engaging online experiences, we are taking Subspace to even more industries, helping them create the best possible real-time experiences for voice, video, and in-network applications.
As a company, we're hyper-focused on making the internet of tomorrow a reality today. We are backed by top Silicon Valley VCs (Lux Capital, Telstra, 01 Advisors) and run by former executives from tech companies including Riot Games, King, and Avaya. We are hiring people who help us raise the bar, add to our culture, and bring positivity, enthusiasm, and pride to what we are building. Our team members exhibit curiosity, are proactive by nature, genuinely enjoy complex challenges, and share a keen sense of urgency. At Subspace, every millisecond counts.
We're looking for an Account Executive to help us sell our newly GA network suite of products. You will report to the Head of Growth and ensure healthy weekly activity: calls, leads, demos, and opportunity progression. We are seeking a highly independent executive with proven abilities to operate effectively and autonomously across multiple teams in extreme ambiguity situations, with only high-level direction.
The right candidate is an effective communicator with strong interpersonal skills who is eager to build on our sales growth trajectory by leading potential clients to an understanding of the options or solutions that apply to their situation, demonstrating how features and benefits match their needs. Since Subspace’s customers will be technically savvy, the successful candidate will have a solid background in technology and the ability to walk customers through potential engineering solutions.
What you'll be doing:
- Ensure healthy weekly activity: calls, leads, demos, and opportunity progression
- Review weekly forecast and business outcomes with leadership This includes win/loss analysis so we can iterate the approach based on our success and failures.
- Improve and maintain CRM structure for accurate sub-accounts (groups/programs), opportunities, and contacts.
- Collaborate regionally and globally in developing/enhancing standardized processes, reports, and sales programs that facilitate efficient sales operations, effective sales execution, and improved management insight.
- Develop and maintain expert knowledge in the features, benefits, and application of Subspaces’ offering vis-a-vis the competitive landscape
- Generate new pipeline through prospect engagements, including cold calling, emailing, demos, and marketing activities of the company
- Core understanding of the customer’s procurement and legal processes and the corresponding Subspace processes so that you can effectively achieve mutually beneficial outcomes.
- Generate leads at industry events, including the availability of traveling to events.
What you bring to the table:
- 3+ years of closing experience, account management, or solution selling of infrastructure and/or software/technology into Enterprise account segments at scale.
- Familiarity with SIP/Turn/WebRTC solution selling preferred
- Results-oriented individual who is excited by the prospect of fueling the continued growth and success of Subspace by expanding and deepening our footprint with Enterprise organizations.
- You have a collaborative approach, a “can do” attitude, and are relentless in pursuing goals and solving problems.
- Knowledge in domains, telecom, software development, and consulting is a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent years of experience required
- Comfort using Cloud-based SaaS sales and billing platforms
Subspace's mission is to build a momentous software-defined network and make it universally available and impactful. Our goal is to serve the globe, which requires a team that is representative of the world that we serve. As a company, we embrace an accelerated approach to diversity and inclusion and support and encourage our employees to be comfortable bringing their full, authentic selves to work. We believe in fostering an environment where diverse perspectives thrive; this core value is a pillar of our business and is critical to our success.