Subspace is a dedicated, secure network for delivering tomorrow’s internet today. From mission-critical real-time applications to in-network applications, Subspace helps companies create the best possible real-time experiences.
While the biggest multiplayer games in the world already use Subspace to create the most competitive and engaging online experiences, we are taking Subspace to even more industries, helping them create the best possible real-time experiences for voice, video, and in-network applications.
As a company, we're hyper-focused on making the internet of tomorrow a reality today. We are backed by top Silicon Valley VCs (Lux Capital, Telstra, 01 Advisors) and run by former executives from tech companies including Riot Games, King, and Avaya. We are hiring people who help us raise the bar, add to our culture, and bring positivity, enthusiasm, and pride to what we are building. Our team members exhibit curiosity, are proactive by nature, genuinely enjoy complex challenges, and share a keen sense of urgency. At Subspace, every millisecond counts.
We're looking for a Senior Associate - Business Operations to support operations out of our headquarters in Playa Vista, CA. This role will report to the Senior Manager, Business Operations and work closely with the leadership team. They will be responsible for end to end ownership of strategic decisions and processes which will allow our growing organization to scale. If you have a desire to join a fast paced startup and are comfortable navigating ambiguity with a positive attitude, this position is for you.
What you'll be doing:
- Owning KPIs: define the metrics most important to the business, develop a monitoring cadence, deep dive when needed, and ultimately implement initiatives to positively impact these KPIs
- Developing Processes: build ongoing interaction models that prioritize efficiency over documentation to drive business outcomes, considering feedback from x-functional stakeholders
- Prioritizing Outcomes: while you can and do make 10,000 ft strategic recommendations, you make daily progress on 10 ft tactical implementation steps
What you bring to the table:
- Minimum of 4 years experience in high growth startups, management consulting, or banking
- Undergraduate or masters degree in a quantitative discipline
- Ability to work with and influence a highly technical team at all levels, across all functions
- Proven mastery of modeling and related analyses, SQL is a plus
- Excellent organization, time management, and attention to detail
- Independent self-starter with a bias towards action
- Team orientation, no ego and constantly seeks feedback for ways to improve
- Above all else, the ability to keep up in a very fast paced environment with minimum oversight
Subspace's mission is to build a momentous software-defined network and make it universally available and impactful. Our goal is to serve the globe, which requires a team that is representative of the world that we serve. As a company, we embrace an accelerated approach to diversity and inclusion and support and encourage our employees to be comfortable bringing their full, authentic selves to work. We believe in fostering an environment where diverse perspectives thrive; this core value is a pillar of our business and is critical to our success.