Subspace is a dedicated, secure network for delivering tomorrow’s internet today. From mission-critical real-time applications to in-network applications, Subspace helps companies create the best possible real-time experiences. 

While the biggest multiplayer games in the world already use Subspace to create the most competitive and engaging online experiences, we are taking Subspace to even more industries, helping them create the best possible real-time experiences for voice, video, and in-network applications.

As a company, we're hyper-focused on making the internet of tomorrow a reality today. We are backed by top Silicon Valley VCs (Lux Capital, Telstra, 01 Advisors) and run by former executives from tech companies including Riot Games, King, and Avaya. We are hiring people who help us raise the bar, add to our culture, and bring positivity, enthusiasm, and pride to what we are building. Our team members exhibit curiosity, are proactive by nature, genuinely enjoy complex challenges, and share a keen sense of urgency. At Subspace, every millisecond counts.

If you’re interested in joining our company but don't see an opportunity that you'd like to apply to, please share your information with us and resume; we'll reach out if we find a match! 

Subspace's mission is to build a momentous software-defined network and make it universally available and impactful. Our goal is to serve the globe, which requires a team that is representative of the world that we serve. As a company we embrace an accelerated approach to diversity and inclusion, and support and encourage our employees to be comfortable bringing their full, authentic selves to work. We believe in fostering an environment where diverse perspectives thrive; this core value is a pillar of our business and is critical to our success.

Apply for this Job

* Required

Voluntary Demographic Statements

Below is a set of voluntary demographic statements, the answers to which help us to strengthen our hiring practices by identifying and mitigating unconscious bias. If you choose to respond the information will be anonymized and used in aggregate to help us identify areas for improvement in our recruiting and hiring process. Your responses, or your choice to not respond, will not be associated with your specific application and will not in any way be used in the hiring decision. 

My racial, ethnic and origin identities are:

My gender is:

I consider myself part of the LGBTQ+ community.