At Subskribe, we are working hard to provide the smartest, most scalable, and easiest-to-customize subscription management service to Software as a Service (SaaS) businesses. We're a team of veterans from companies like Google, Netflix, Zuora etc with deep expertise in the space. We’re well funded by top Silicon Valley investors.
Subskribe provides highly competitive benefits and perks to our employees. We really do want your work at Subskribe to be the best work you do in your life while enjoying the company of smart, driven and interesting colleagues.
We're hiring a small number of founding engineers at the Principal Software Engineer level to join us in building a breakthrough product.
Principal Software Engineer/Architect
Software engineers at Subskribe drive us towards our strategic goals by designing and building features, processes and systems that are fast, well designed and delight our customers. You will work on projects that span technologies, systems, and processes where you will design, test, and ship great code every day. In this critical role, you will collaborate with other stakeholders to build the next generation of subscription management.
Strong experience and knowledge of architecting and building complex software is required.
- Work across the full stack to design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software
- Help architect a micro-services based highly scalable and performant architecture
- Build report interfaces and data feeds
- Deeply understand user needs and build products that are intuitive and easy to use
- Uphold high engineering standards and maintain consistency across services
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables
- BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years of relevant experience building large-scale applications or complex enterprise software
- Software development experience in one or more general purpose programming languages
- Experience working with one or more of the following: web applications, enterprise software, large software systems, and/or finance software
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English
- Interest and ability to learn new languages or technologies as needed
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $100,000.00-$150,000.00 per year