Submittable is a growing social impact platform used by thousands of companies, governments, and philanthropic organizations to manage their social impact programs and maximize their impact. We have helped big and small organizations worldwide run 134,000 programs and collect nearly 22 million applications to date. Grow your career at a public benefit corporation and Inc. 5000 fastest-growing company, while having a positive impact on people globally.
Are you inspired by inventions? Is problem solving through teamwork in your DNA? At Submittable we build software that enables our customers to drive positive social change around the globe. To put it simply, 100% of our customers at Submittable are trying to help someone else in the form of giving, matching, grants, or providing resources to people in need. As our customer and business is growing our Engineering team is growing to meet the expanded needs of the business.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a growing SaaS startup focused on building a product that at its core, is designed to help. As a Senior Technical Program Manager reporting to the Director of PMO you will own and drive the delivery of features and platforms. You will work closely with Product, Design, and Sales to capture requirements and turn those into engineering plans. You will partner with engineering leadership to help drive, manage, and deliver features at high quality.
If you are ready for a new adventure at a growing SaaS startup, we would love to hear from you. Our engineering offices are in Bellevue, WA and Missoula, MT. We have a culture focused on innovation, collaboration, leading with empathy, and accountability.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Help devise short term and long-term strategy for expanding and enhancing the Submittable product suite
- Opportunity to drive end-to-end solutions working across teams to improve product, processes, and features
- Manage business requirements, design, performance expectations, and goals with all stakeholder teams
- Partner with management to define strategy and build road maps for the programs you own
- Responsible for the overall coordination, system integration, quality, and productivity, and will be the primary point of contact for stakeholders of programs that you run
- Be creative and go far beyond textbook solutions to deal with these challenges
You’ll Be Successful With:
- BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related fields or equivalent practical experience
- 10+ years of industry experience with technical subjects and emerging technologies
- Experience working cross functionally with engineering, product management, and other functions involved in product lifecycle
- Experience project managing large scale and complex software initiatives
- Effective verbal and written communication and presentation skills, with the ability to interact with technical and non-technical groups
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, consultation, and organizational skills
- Experience working with growing engineering teams
- Experience with AWs, Azure, Cloud hosting, FE, BE, and SDLC required
- Experience with global SaaS products
Submittable is growing fast, and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We are looking for people who share our values, challenge ordinary thinking, and push the pace of innovation while building a future for themselves and Submittable.
The salary range for this position is $155,000 - $220,000 annually; base pay offered may vary depending on location, experience, skills, relevant education, and training.
Position Location: This role will be located in Bellevue, WA or Missoula, MT following a hybrid work model.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States, however, we are unable to accommodate scholastic or employment visas at this time.
Submittable is on a mission to empower social good organizations with technology that accelerates their work and scales their impact. We partnered with thousands of organizations, governments, and corporations last year to launch 10,000+ programs, process over 4 million applications, and distribute $2.5 billion in funding and aid.
We are proud to offer highly-competitive benefits for full-time employees, including:
- Health insurance, 401K, life insurance, and optional HSA, FSA, and DCA accounts
- Flexible hours, including flexible vacations and sick leave, and remote work options
- Generous paid parental leave policy for mothers, fathers, and adoptive parents
- Professional development stipends
- Involvement in community outreach programs for all employees, including company volunteer outings at local nonprofits
- Fully-stocked kitchens with complimentary snacks and beverages for all employees when working in either of our offices
- Weekly catered lunches in both offices
- Monthly company sponsored happy hours and gatherings
As a product used globally, we're very motivated to hire and support employees who are representative of different and diverse backgrounds and experiences, including but not limited to diversity of ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender, religion, ability, culture, and socioeconomics.