Submittable is seeking an experienced Recruiting Coordinator to join our team in Missoula, MT. In this role you will support the recruiting team with the day-to-day recruiting functions such as scheduling interviews, corresponding with candidates, and facilitating new hire correspondence. You will also provide exceptional candidate experience from the first point of contact to the end of the candidate journey.
This is a full-time position and reports to the TA Manager
The Recruiting Coordinator responsibilities include:
- Scheduling video/in-person interviews and greet onsite candidates
- Assist with sourcing and recruiting passive candidates using social media and other preferred platforms
- Prescreen candidates to assess relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience, and aptitudes
- Manage a complex, high-volume interview calendar for all roles, both tech and non-tech
- Maintain the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) to ensure candidate records are complete and that the recruitment process is accurately tracked
- Supports internal recruiting team to ensure an exceptional candidate experience for both external and internal candidates
- Efficiently resolve any issues that occur during the hiring process
- Operate in accordance with employment laws and regulations
- Occasionally work with HR and Recruiting Operations on projects to help scale the recruiting function
An ideal candidate will have these qualities and experience
- 2+ years of experience working in recruiting field or equivalent experience
- Proficient in G-Suite, especially Gmail, Google Calendar, and Google Drive
- Experience with an Applicant Tracking System preferred
- Strong organizational, time management and process management skills necessary to maintain high-volume workload
- Excellent written and oral communication skills necessary to effectively work with recruiters, hiring managers, and candidates
- Impeccable attention to detail in a fast paced, ever changing work environment while driving the interview process from start to finish
- We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we currently do not sponsor H-1B visas
Submittable is on a mission to empower social good organizations with technology that accelerates their work and scales their impact. We partnered with thousands of organizations, governments, and corporations last year to launch 10,000+ programs, process over 4 million applications, and distribute $2.5 billion in funding and aid. Grow your career at an Inc. 5000 fastest-growing company, while having a positive impact on people globally.
Submittable has its headquarters in downtown Missoula, Montana, with a satellite office in Seattle, Washington and remote employees located around the U.S.
We offer highly-competitive benefits for full-time employees, including:
- Health insurance, 401K, life insurance, and optional HSA, FSA, and DCA accounts
- Flexible hours, including flexible vacations and sick leave, and remote work options
- Generous paid parental leave policy for mothers, fathers, and adoptive parents
- Discounted fitness memberships, professional development stipends, and book purchase reimbursement
- Involvement in community outreach programs for all employees, including company volunteer outings at local nonprofits
- Fully-stocked kitchens with complimentary snacks and beverages for all employees
As a product used globally, we're very motivated to hire and support employees who are representative of different and diverse backgrounds and experiences, including but not limited to diversity of ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender, religion, ability, culture, and socioeconomics.