Submittable is seeking an experienced Sales Development Manager to join our team in Seattle, WA or Missoula, MT. In this role you will work closely with the Senior Sales Operations Manager to develop, maintain, and improve operational processes and procedures, ensuring the Sales Development Representative (SDR) team meets or exceeds current and future business goals. They will also be responsible for the coaching, performance management, and career development of the SDR team.
This is a full time position and reports to the Senior Sales Operations Manager.
The Sales Development Manager responsibilities include:
- Hire, coach and manage a team of SDR's
- Develop a repeatable best practice process for SDR reps to meet their objectives
- Regularly report on team/individual results
- Identify and make recommendations for improvement in the areas of process, efficiency and productivity
- Manage daily and weekly activities, pipelines and forecasts to ensure above-quota results
- Consistently meet or exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets
- Coaches team, provides regular feedback during 1:1 meetings with staff, and holds regular performance reviews
An ideal candidate will have these qualities and experience:
- 2+ years of Sales Management experience required
- Proficiency with SalesForce, Salesloft, or other sales engagement platforms
- Knowledge of Pardot is a plus
- Proven ability to supervise, motivate, and lead a team
- Ability to gather, analyze and interpret data; and identify, define and solve problems
- We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we currently do not sponsor H-1B visas
Submittable is on a mission to empower social good organizations with technology that accelerates their work and scales their impact. We partnered with thousands of organizations, governments, and corporations last year to launch 10,000+ programs, process over 4 million applications, and distribute $2.5 billion in funding and aid. Grow your career at an Inc. 5000 fastest-growing company, while having a positive impact on people globally.
Submittable has its headquarters in downtown Missoula, Montana, with a satellite office in Seattle, Washington and remote employees located around the U.S.
We offer highly-competitive benefits for full-time employees, including:
- Health insurance, 401K, life insurance, and optional HSA, FSA, and DCA accounts
- Flexible hours, including flexible vacations and sick leave, and remote work options
- Generous paid parental leave policy for mothers, fathers, and adoptive parents
- Discounted fitness memberships, professional development stipends, and book purchase reimbursement
- Involvement in community outreach programs for all employees, including company volunteer outings at local nonprofits
- Fully-stocked kitchens with complimentary snacks and beverages for all employees
As a product used globally, we're very motivated to hire and support employees who are representative of different and diverse backgrounds and experiences, including but not limited to diversity of ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender, religion, ability, culture, and socioeconomics.