Submittable is seeking an experienced Solutions Engineer to join our team in Missoula, MT or Seattle, WA. The Solution Engineer will be responsible for developing and designing a product sales strategy and for presenting product offerings in the best light to prospects and customers. They will also work closely with other team members to deliver demonstrations that speak directly to the customer's business needs.
This is a full time position. The Solutions Engineer reports to the Solutions Engineering Manager
The Solutions Engineer’s responsibilities include:
- Understand the customer's needs and establish Submittable’s product as the best solution that solves the customer's challenges
- Partner with Sales Representatives and Account Managers to build and present customized demos of Submittable’s products
- Convey deep knowledge of the customer's use case as it pertains to Submittable’s solutions
- Enable and support accurate authoring of Scope of Work for professional services delivery
An ideal candidate will have these qualities and experience:
- Previous work experience as a Solutions Engineer preferred
- Familiarity with software systems, Rest API, and SaaS preferred
- Experience in Software Engineering is a plus
- Experience in a sales role is a plus
- High-level written communication skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we currently do not sponsor H-1B visas
Submittable is on a mission to empower social good organizations with technology that accelerates their work and scales their impact. We partnered with thousands of organizations, governments, and corporations last year to launch 10,000+ programs, process over 4 million applications, and distribute $2.5 billion in funding and aid. Grow your career at an Inc. 5000 fastest-growing company, while having a positive impact on people globally.
Submittable has its headquarters in downtown Missoula, Montana, with a satellite office in Seattle, Washington and remote employees located around the U.S.
We offer highly-competitive benefits for full-time employees, including:
- Health insurance, 401K, life insurance, and optional HSA, FSA, and DCA accounts
- Flexible hours, including flexible vacations and sick leave, and remote work options
- Generous paid parental leave policy for mothers, fathers, and adoptive parents
- Discounted fitness memberships, professional development stipends, and book purchase reimbursement
- Involvement in community outreach programs for all employees, including company volunteer outings at local nonprofits
- Fully-stocked kitchens with complimentary snacks and beverages for all employees
As a product used globally, we're very motivated to hire and support employees who are representative of different and diverse backgrounds and experiences, including but not limited to diversity of ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender, religion, ability, culture, and socioeconomics.