Submittable is looking for an experienced Marketing Operations and Analytics Manager to drive revenue growth through a deep understanding of our business and our market. You will be the backbone of a marketing team, delivering planning, governance and support functions to allow core marketing functions to focus on delivering value. In this role you will focus on end-to-end marketing optimization ranging from planning and budgeting to execution and analysis.
This is a full time position reporting to the Vice President of Revenue Operations.
The Manager responsibilities include:
- Oversee the marketing operations and analytics tech stack (Pardot, Salesforce, Intercom, Google Analytics, ect.), evaluating opportunities to improve integrations and adopt new technologies to support growth
- Build multipurpose analytics tools and methodologies for sales, marketing, and Submittable leadership teams; from channel conversion analysis to sales intelligence and everything in between, you'll become the resident expert on marketing data
- Assist the demand generation team operations and analytics to help the team effectively measure campaign success across and within channels
- Develop and implement best practices for our marketing system (Pardot), including data enrichment; lead management, and routing
- Source of truth for reporting and dashboard accuracy
- QA testing all aspects of our lead generation, routing, and marketing/sales data to ensure our systems are online and data is accurate
- Measure overall website performance KPIs, analyze key health metrics, communicate trends, share insights and make recommendations to the content and product marketing team
- Measure website optimization tests to prove (or disprove) the team's theories and report on results with recommendations for the next steps
- Advise Marketing and Sales leadership on how to adjust internal processes and approaches to maximize potential revenue growth
An ideal candidate will have these qualities and experience:
- Experience designing and implementing operational best practices in B2B marketing team
- Excellent organization and project management skills
- Deep knowledge of integration and implementation of marketing automation and digital technologies; expert experience with Pardot and Salesforce
- Experience or education in data analytics and data management
- Outstanding analytical skills
- We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we currently do not sponsor H-1B visas
Submittable is on a mission to empower social good organizations with technology that accelerates their work and scales their impact. We partnered with thousands of organizations, governments, and corporations last year to launch 10,000+ programs, process over 4 million applications, and distribute $2.5 billion in funding and aid. Grow your career at an Inc. 5000 fastest-growing company, while having a positive impact on people globally.
Submittable has its headquarters in downtown Missoula, Montana, with a satellite office in Seattle, Washington and remote employees located around the U.S.
We offer highly-competitive benefits for full-time employees, including:
- Health insurance, 401K, life insurance, and optional HSA, FSA, and DCA accounts
- Flexible hours, including flexible vacations and sick leave, and remote work options
- Generous paid parental leave policy for mothers, fathers, and adoptive parents
- Discounted fitness memberships, professional development stipends, and book purchase reimbursement
- Involvement in community outreach programs for all employees, including company volunteer outings at local nonprofits
- Fully-stocked kitchens with complimentary snacks and beverages for all employees
As a product used globally, we're very motivated to hire and support employees who are representative of different and diverse backgrounds and experiences, including but not limited to diversity of ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender, religion, ability, culture, and socioeconomics.