Submittable is seeking an experienced Vice President of Demand Generation to join our team in Seattle, WA. In this role you will help us innovate and scale our go to market strategy through our current 100%+ year-over-year business growth. The ideal candidate will bring a mix of strategic thinking, leading teams, enterprise level strategies, and hands-on execution experience.
This is an executive position and reports to the Chief Marketing Officer.
The Vice President of Demand Generation responsibilities include:
- Source many of our new bookings working with sales to meet their new business goals
- Create customer expansion pipeline working with customer success to meet their expansion goals
- Launch nurture, lead scoring, progressive profiling, and other programs that bring maturity and scale to your demand generation function
- Build and execute strategies to add new customers to both SMB and Enterprise ICP's
- Map the customer journey, assess where your leads are along that journey, and deliver the right messages and touchpoints to each stage of the journey
- Build and motivate your high impact demand generation team
- Manage your budget and provide transparency into campaign performance, multi-touch attribution, and ROI metrics
- Monitor, learn, and implement new innovations, best practices, trends, and technology that help Submittable achieve aggressive goals
An ideal candidate will have these qualities and experience:
- 10+ years of demand generation experience and 4+ years of experience building and managing teams
- Successful track record of defining, executing, and measuring cross-functional marketing campaigns
- Have led and scaled the demand generation efforts for a growth-stage SaaS business
- Deep experience planning and executing both inbound and outbound campaigns
- Extremely strong communication skills and the ability to educate others about the science behind marketing
- Experience marketing new products in new markets with an emphasis on experimentation, learning, and rapid iteration
Submittable was started in 2010 by three creatives—a writer, a filmmaker, and a musician—as a simple way to submit creative work. Today it’s a growing social impact platform used by thousands of organizations to manage their programs and maximize their impact.
Submittable has its headquarters in downtown Missoula, Montana, with a satellite office in Seattle, Washington and remote employees located around the U.S.
We offer highly-competitive benefits for full-time employees, including:
- Health insurance, 401K, life insurance, and optional HSA, FSA, and DCA accounts
- Flexible hours, including flexible vacations and sick leave
- Generous paid parental leave policy for mothers, fathers, and adoptive parents
- Discounted fitness memberships, professional development stipends, and book purchase reimbursement
- Involvement in community outreach programs for all employees, including company volunteer outings at local nonprofits
- Fully-stocked kitchens with complimentary snacks and beverages for all employees
- Gender-neutral bathrooms with free pads/tampons
As a product used globally, we're very motivated to hire and support employees who are representative of different and diverse backgrounds and experiences, including but not limited to diversity of ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender, religion, ability, culture, and socioeconomics.