Submittable is seeking an experienced Office Manager to join our fast-paced team in Missoula, MT. We are looking for a friendly, focused, and driven individual to help run and maintain well-organized corporate work environments in our Missoula and Seattle offices.
This is a full-time position and will report to the VP of Talent.
The Office Manager responsibilities include:
- Manage office facilities to maintain a professional, comfortable environment for all employees
- Schedule meetings and appointments for executive staff and interview candidates
- Plan company events and outings, including scouting locations, arranging and breakdown of catering and activities
- Point person for maintenance, mailing, shipping, supplies, deliveries, and equipment
- Issue and track company key cards
- Set up, assemble, and maintain work spaces for staff
- Manage contracts and communications with office vendors, service providers, and building superintendent
- Purchase office supplies in-store and online, including snacks and beverages, and make sure kitchens are stocked
- Light office housekeeping and general office upkeep
An ideal candidate will have these qualities:
- 2+ years of experience in an Office Manager role with 50+ employees
- Experience working with more than one office location is a plus
- Valid Montana driver’s license and car available at least once a week for running office-related errands, such as shopping for office supplies and snacks
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Initiative and willingness to take on tasks from large to small
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to field multiple requests at once, prioritize, and follow through
- Physical ability to lift large packages and assemble/disassemble items of varying sizes
Submittable was started in 2010 by three creatives—a writer, a filmmaker, and a musician—as a simple way to submit creative work. Today it’s a growing social impact platform used by thousands of organizations to manage their programs and maximize their impact.
Submittable has its headquarters in downtown Missoula, Montana, with a satellite office in Seattle, Washington and remote employees located around the U.S.
We offer highly-competitive benefits for full-time employees, including:
- Health insurance, 401K, life insurance, and optional HSA, FSA, and DCA accounts
- Flexible hours, including flexible vacations and sick leave
- Generous paid parental leave policy for mothers, fathers, and adoptive parents
- Discounted fitness memberships, professional development stipends, and book purchase reimbursement
- Involvement in community outreach programs for all employees, including company volunteer outings at local nonprofits
- Fully-stocked kitchens with complimentary snacks and beverages for all employees
- Gender-neutral bathrooms with free pads/tampons
As a product used globally, we're very motivated to hire and support employees who are representative of different and diverse backgrounds and experiences, including but not limited to diversity of ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender, religion, ability, culture, and socioeconomics.