Submittable is seeking experienced Senior Product Managers to join our team in Seattle, WA or Missoula, MT. As a Senior Product Manager, you’ll drive the evolution of our next generation of software. You’ll work closely with designers and engineering teams to deliver solutions that meet the needs of our customers and stakeholders.
This is a full time position and reports to the Director of Product.
The Senior Product Manager responsibilities include:
- Define and execute discovery processes to demonstrate what we should build, for whom, and why
- Leverage Lean practices to drive launch and iteration
- Collaborate with engineering to define the best way to meet requirements
- Prioritize work across multiple projects based on business needs, competing priorities and engineering capacity
- Proactively share updates, progress and challenges with a broad range of stakeholders
- Work with stakeholders to drive GTM, training, and rollouts of new products and features
- Contribute to product management processes and best practices, and mentor junior product managers
An ideal candidate will have these qualities and experience:
- Experience with SaaS and associated business models, mobile app development, and/or ML and big data preferred
- 5+ years commercial software delivery experience
- Consistent track record with bringing new products to market
- Understanding of web development, web app architecture, terminology and processes.
- A keen eye towards understanding competition and how to differentiate
- Successfully working in a “triad” (product manager, product designer, and senior software engineer) to deliver solutions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Both persuasive and clear in written and verbal communication.
- We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we currently do not sponsor H-1B visas
Submittable was started in 2010 by three creatives—a writer, a filmmaker, and a musician—as a simple way to submit creative work. Today it’s a growing social impact platform used by thousands of organizations to manage their programs and maximize their impact.
Submittable has its headquarters in downtown Missoula, Montana, with a satellite office in Seattle, Washington and remote employees located around the U.S.
We offer highly-competitive benefits for full-time employees, including:
- Health insurance, 401K, life insurance, and optional HSA, FSA, and DCA accounts
- Flexible hours, including flexible vacations and sick leave
- Generous paid parental leave policy for mothers, fathers, and adoptive parents
- Discounted fitness memberships, professional development stipends, and book purchase reimbursement
- Involvement in community outreach programs for all employees, including company volunteer outings at local nonprofits
- Fully-stocked kitchens with complimentary snacks and beverages for all employees
- Gender-neutral bathrooms with free pads/tampons
As a product used globally, we're very motivated to hire and support employees who are representative of different and diverse backgrounds and experiences, including but not limited to diversity of ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender, religion, ability, culture, and socioeconomics.