Submittable is seeking an Enterprise Account Executive to join our fast-paced team in Missoula, MT or Seattle, WA. We are looking for a passionate, driven sales professional with a track record of success selling mission-critical solutions in the B2B SaaS software space. In this role, you will focus on client acquisition and expansion for Submittable’s Grant Making and Social Impact software solutions. You will be a key contributor to Submittable’s growth and help our clients greatly improve the impact of their Grantmaking and Social Impact initiatives.
This is a full-time position that will report to the Director of Sales.
Position responsibilities include:
- Client acquisition: acquire additional clients for Submittable’s enterprise SaaS solution
- Own the sales cycle - from lead generation to closure, retention, and expansion: foster prospects; build relationships; cultivate a consultative sales approach; manage the sales process through responsive, proactive and client-focused communication and client management
- Provide consultative selling and recommendations to increase the quality of solutions provided to clients; offer holistic solutions that truly solve problems by leveraging Submittable’s products, professional services offerings, and partnerships: act and think like a market expert (not a product pusher)
- Meet or exceed all quarterly and annual sales quotas
- Problem solve and find ways to improve our business, products, and approach to interacting with our clients
- Partner with our Client Services team to foster the transition from Sales Cycle to Client Implementation
An ideal candidate will have these qualities:
- Bachelors degree, with 3+ years of B2B SaaS / enterprise software sales experience
- Superior track-record of driving Sales and closing deals in excess of $250K in Annual Recurring Revenue (ARR), with growing responsibility
- Previous or current experience with Salesforce and success executing complex sales process, i.e. documenting deal development
- Demonstrated ability to perform software demonstrations in a complex, multi-stakeholder sale
- Familiarity with creating and responding to RFP’s
- Experience creating MSA’s and SOW’s, as well as facilitating the legal review
Submittable was started in 2010 by three creatives—a writer, a filmmaker, and a musician—as a simple way to submit creative work. Today it’s a growing social impact platform used by thousands of organizations to manage their programs and maximize their impact.
Submittable has its headquarters in downtown Missoula, Montana, with a satellite office in Seattle, Washington and remote employees located around the U.S.
We offer highly-competitive benefits for full-time employees, including:
- Health insurance, 401K, life insurance, and optional HSA, FSA, and DCA accounts
- Flexible hours, including flexible vacations and sick leave
- Generous paid parental leave policy for mothers, fathers, and adoptive parents
- Discounted fitness memberships, professional development stipends, and book purchase reimbursement
- Involvement in community outreach programs for all employees, including company volunteer outings at local nonprofits
- Fully-stocked kitchens with complimentary snacks and beverages for all employees
- Gender-neutral bathrooms with free pads/tampons
As a product used globally, we're very motivated to hire and support employees who are representative of different and diverse backgrounds and experiences, including but not limited to diversity of ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender, religion, ability, culture, and socioeconomics.