Submittable is seeking an experienced Sales Enablement Specialist to join our team in Missoula, MT or Seattle, WA. The successful candidate will play a key part in driving revenue by helping Submittable Sales’ staff thrive in their roles. This person will create and deliver cross-departmental, strategic training and onboarding programs, optimize our use of sales processes and tools, and solve efficiency challenges.
This is a full time position and reports to the Sales Enablement Program Manager.
The Sales Enablement Specialist responsibilities include:
- Write and keep updated Sales training with onboarding content on all topics
- Deliver onboarding and training in live, virtual, and digital settings
- Create appropriate assessments to reinforce training
- Maintain a database of technical content to support writing RFPs
- Research topics and complete Interviews Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) in order to create cutting edge training material
- Support Enablement Program Manager in expedited onboarding and ramping of all Sales new hires
- Assist Sales team with some technical writing, which could include RFPs/proposals, Statements of Work, etc.
An ideal candidate will have these qualities and experience:
- 2+ years experience in Sales Enablement, adult education, and/or writing educational content
- Extensive experience writing for a range of business audiences, including
- Proven expertise using and learning a range of software tools, ideally including
- Most tools in Google Workplace
- An LMS
- Proven success in time management and meeting deadlines
- Ability to complete work with minimal supervision and learn a complex array of knowledge and skills with little assistance
- We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we currently do not sponsor H-1B visas
Submittable was started in 2010 by three creatives—a writer, a filmmaker, and a musician—as a simple way to submit creative work. Today it’s a growing social impact platform used by thousands of organizations to manage their programs and maximize their impact.
Submittable has its headquarters in downtown Missoula, Montana, with a satellite office in Seattle, Washington and remote employees located around the U.S.
We offer highly-competitive benefits for full-time employees, including:
- Health insurance, 401K, life insurance, and optional HSA, FSA, and DCA accounts
- Flexible hours, including flexible vacations and sick leave
- Generous paid parental leave policy for mothers, fathers, and adoptive parents
- Discounted fitness memberships, professional development stipends, and book purchase reimbursement
- Involvement in community outreach programs for all employees, including company volunteer outings at local nonprofits
- Fully-stocked kitchens with complimentary snacks and beverages for all employees
- Gender-neutral bathrooms with free pads/tampons
As a product used globally, we're very motivated to hire and support employees who are representative of different and diverse backgrounds and experiences, including but not limited to diversity of ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender, religion, ability, culture, and socioeconomics.