Submittable is seeking an experienced Professional Services Manager to join our team in Seattle, WA. The Professional Services Manager will lead and manage a team of Implementation Specialists and Success Engineers to ensure all of the client’s needs are met throughout the implementation process, supporting client retention and expansion. They will also optimize processes and interactions with clients and internal teams.
This is a full time position and reports to the VP of Customer Success. Remote hires will be considered for candidates with requisite experience.
The Professional Services Manager responsibilities include:
- Manage our Customer Success model to ensure proper intake, scoping, and prioritization of Customer programs
- Define and report on success metrics to team and leadership
- Responsible and accountable for the quality of department’s data
- Identify trends and translate into solutions for customers
- Manage performance and growth of direct reports to optimize productivity and success
- Coach direct reports on calls, and in weekly meetings to develop expertise
- Lead critical client project plans, with support of Program Manager, Implementation Specialists, Account Managers and Customer Success Engineers
- Develop, evolve, and optimize the service delivery methodologies, processes and tools necessary to achieve optimal productivity for client and team members
- Oversee hiring and training of new Implementation Specialists
- Develop and maintain open communication channels with other Customer Success leaders
An ideal candidate will have these qualities and experience:
- 2+ years Project management experience
- Solid understanding of Customer Success, including CS Platforms, Success Plans, QBRs, Renewals, and the teams CS works with to deliver amazing customer experiences
- Open, growth mindset with a high degree of self motivation, fostered in a face-paced, high growth, dynamic environment
- Demonstrable, track record of program management, program execution, change management, and cross functional stakeholder engagement to deliver results
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organization and planning skills
Submittable was started in 2010 by three creatives—a writer, a filmmaker, and a musician—as a simple way to submit creative work. Today it’s a growing social impact platform used by thousands of organizations to manage their programs and maximize their impact.
Submittable has its headquarters in downtown Missoula, Montana, with a satellite office in Seattle, Washington and remote employees located around the U.S.
We offer highly-competitive benefits for full-time employees, including:
- Health insurance, 401K, life insurance, and optional HSA, FSA, and DCA accounts
- Flexible hours, including flexible vacations and sick leave
- Generous paid parental leave policy for mothers, fathers, and adoptive parents
- Discounted fitness memberships, professional development stipends, and book purchase reimbursement
- Involvement in community outreach programs for all employees, including company volunteer outings at local nonprofits
- Fully-stocked kitchens with complimentary snacks and beverages for all employees
- Gender-neutral bathrooms with free pads/tampons
As a product used globally, we're very motivated to hire and support employees who are representative of different and diverse backgrounds and experiences, including but not limited to diversity of ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender, religion, ability, culture, and socioeconomics.