Submittable is seeking a Financial Analyst to join our rapidly growing team. As a member of a lean, efficient, and hard working Finance Team, you will have an exciting opportunity to roll up your sleeves and help build the finance and analytics functions of a growing SaaS company.
This is a full-time position based in Seattle, WA or Missoula, MT. Remote hires will be considered for candidates with requisite experience. The Financial Analyst reports to the CFO.
The Financial Analyst responsibilities include:
- Assist building and scaling the core finance functions including internal reporting, budgets, forecasts, business models, financial controls and investor relations
- Partner with teams across the company to provide great insights through data analytics, create and manage KPI dashboards and assess key strategic investments
- Effectively ask questions, challenge assumptions and look around corners to help Submittable grow.
An ideal candidate will have these qualities and experience:
2+ years of experience in corporate finance, investment banking or a similar core finance role at a high growth SaaS company
Experience building complex financial models with extensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel
Deep understanding of financial statements, SaaS metrics and core accounting concepts
Proven track record of contributing actionable insights from data analysis
Ability to clearly and concisely communicate findings; comfortable presenting to internal and external audiences
Analytical and curious mindset with a strong desire to learn and grow
Accountable, results-driven and detail-oriented with a can-do attitude
Passionate about having a positive impact on your team, company and community
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we currently do not sponsor H-1B visas
Submittable was started in 2010 by three creatives—a writer, a filmmaker, and a musician—as a simple way to submit creative work. Today it’s a growing social impact platform used by thousands of organizations to manage their programs and maximize their impact.
Submittable has its headquarters in downtown Missoula, Montana, with a satellite office in Seattle, Washington and remote employees located around the U.S.
We offer highly-competitive benefits for full-time employees, including:
- Health insurance, 401K, life insurance, and optional HSA, FSA, and DCA accounts
- Flexible hours, including flexible vacations and sick leave
- Generous paid parental leave policy for mothers, fathers, and adoptive parents
- Discounted fitness memberships, professional development stipends, and book purchase reimbursement
- Involvement in community outreach programs for all employees, including company volunteer outings at local nonprofits
- Fully-stocked kitchens with complimentary snacks and beverages for all employees
- Gender-neutral bathrooms with free pads/tampons
As a product used globally, we're very motivated to hire and support employees who are representative of different and diverse backgrounds and experiences, including but not limited to diversity of ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender, religion, ability, culture, and socioeconomics.