Submittable is seeking an experienced Customer Support Specialist to join our team in Missoula, MT. The successful candidate will be a dynamic individual with a passion for providing a positive customer experience. They will also work with customers to promptly and courteously resolve their software issues.
This is a full time position and reports to the Director of Customer Support.
The Customer Support Specialist responsibilities include:
Provide support and maintain customer satisfaction at all stages of the customer journey
Respond to and track customer calls, chats, and emails regarding use of software, technical issues, and billing questions
Provide users with guidance, solutions, best practices, and recommendations
Proactively address customer concerns before they happen
Maintain accuracy of customer help resources as the product evolves
Identify, test, and report software “bugs” to Product team
Communicate customer software enhancement requests to Product team
An ideal candidate will have these qualities and experience:
Basic understanding of at least one programming language preferred
- Bilingual in English/Spanish is a plus
Clarity and accuracy in all written communication, from on-the-fly live-chat responses to longer, detailed, technical documentation
Meticulous attention to detail
Prior customer-facing experience
Proactiveness and a willingness to tackle problems of any size
Outstanding troubleshooting skills
Ability to work well under pressure
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we currently do not sponsor H-1B visas
Submittable was started in 2010 by three creatives—a writer, a filmmaker, and a musician—as a simple way to submit creative work. Today it’s a growing social impact platform used by thousands of organizations to manage their programs and maximize their impact.
Submittable has its headquarters in downtown Missoula, Montana, with a satellite office in Seattle, Washington and remote employees located around the U.S.
We offer highly-competitive benefits for full-time employees, including:
- Health insurance, 401K, life insurance, and optional HSA, FSA, and DCA accounts
- Flexible hours, including flexible vacations and sick leave
- Generous paid parental leave policy for mothers, fathers, and adoptive parents
- Discounted fitness memberships, professional development stipends, and book purchase reimbursement
- Involvement in community outreach programs for all employees, including company volunteer outings at local nonprofits
- Fully-stocked kitchens with complimentary snacks and beverages for all employees
- Gender-neutral bathrooms with free pads/tampons
As a product used globally, we're very motivated to hire and support employees who are representative of different and diverse backgrounds and experiences, including but not limited to diversity of ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender, religion, ability, culture, and socioeconomics.