Submittable is seeking an Mid Market Account Executive to join our fast-paced team in Missoula, MT or Seattle, WA. We are looking for a passionate, driven sales professional with a track record of success selling mission-critical solutions in the B2B SaaS software space. In this role, you will focus on client acquisition and expansion for Submittable’s Grant Making and Social Impact software solutions. Your prospects and clients will be Private Foundations, country and city governments, and Fortune 1,000 companies. You will build relationships, foster prospects, nurture the pipeline and sell Submittable’s SaaS solutions to clients.
This is a full-time position that will report to the Director of Sales.
Mid Market Account Executive position responsibilities include:
- Acquire additional clients for Submittable’s SaaS solution
- Own the sales cycle - from lead generation to closure: foster prospects; build relationships; cultivate a consultative sales approach; manage the sales process through responsive, proactive and client-focused communication and client management
- Provide consultative selling and recommendations to increase the quality of solutions provided to clients; offer holistic solutions that truly solve problems by leveraging Submittable’s products, professional services offerings, and partnerships
- Meet or exceed all quarterly and annual sales quotas
- Problem solve and find ways to improve our business, products, and approach
- Partner with our Client Services team to foster the transition from Sales Cycle to Client Implementation
An ideal candidate will have these qualities:
- Bachelors degree with 1+ years of B2B SaaS software sales experience
- Strong experience prospecting into corporations and foundations
- Ability to look at each situation with adaptability, flexibility and innovation – a true desire to win and change the world
- Proven track record of exceeding quota on a monthly and annual basis
- Highly developed interpersonal and written/spoken communication skills
- Confidence with a healthy dose of humility
Submittable was started in 2010 by three creatives—a writer, a filmmaker, and a musician—as a simple way to submit creative work. Today it’s a growing social impact platform used by thousands of organizations to manage their programs and maximize their impact.
Submittable has its headquarters in downtown Missoula, Montana, with a satellite office in Seattle, Washington and remote employees located around the U.S.
We offer highly-competitive benefits for full-time employees, including:
- Health insurance, 401K, life insurance, and optional HSA, FSA, and DCA accounts
- Flexible hours, including flexible vacations and sick leave
- Generous paid parental leave policy for mothers, fathers, and adoptive parents
- Discounted fitness memberships, professional development stipends, and book purchase reimbursement
- Involvement in community outreach programs for all employees, including company volunteer outings at local nonprofits
- Fully-stocked kitchens with complimentary snacks and beverages for all employees
- Gender-neutral bathrooms with free pads/tampons
As a product used globally, we're very motivated to hire and support employees who are representative of different and diverse backgrounds and experiences, including but not limited to diversity of ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender, religion, ability, culture, and socioeconomics.