Submittable is seeking an Enterprise Sales Representative to join our fast-paced team in Missoula, MT or Seattle, WA. We are a thoughtful, engaged team with diverse interests. This is a full-time position.
An ideal candidate will have these qualities:
- Desire to work for a dynamic tech startup with great potential
- Solid understanding of sales strategies and ability to improve and adapt those for each lead
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Proven effective presentation and negotiation skills
- Drive to achieve goals and quotas through outbound prospecting
- Previous SaaS sales experience
- High degree of professionalism
- Excellent time management skills
- Proven problem solving skills
- Comfort with a frequently changing work environment. We learn and adapt our processes as we grow.
Position responsibilities include:
- Providing effective calls and product demos with clients
- Creating and cultivating all opportunities through self-sourced and lead list prospecting
- Gathering info from leads to assess their business problem and its alignment with Submittable
- Communicating clearly, effectively, and professionally
- Nurturing leads to close with deliberate, thoughtful sales strategies
- Mastering all internal processes and data entry associated with moving leads through the sales process
- Providing prompt and accurate answers to clients’ queries
- Becoming proficient in all software used by the Sales Department and across Submittable (such as Submittable's internal software, HubSpot, and Intercom)
- Gaining an excellent understanding of Submittable software and how its features and workflow functions apply to various use cases
- Communicating product and pricing details clearly across multiple channels
- Coordinating with Sales Manager to create customized sales plans for key clients
- Learning reporting techniques and processes to help visualize progress from a revenue perspective
- Consistently hitting monthly revenue goals
- Sharing pertinent information regarding client verticals to improve marketing and sales activities
Submittable was started in 2010 by three creatives—a writer, a filmmaker, and a musician—as a simple way to submit creative work. Today it’s a growing social impact platform used by thousands of organizations to manage their programs and maximize their impact.
Submittable has its headquarters in downtown Missoula, Montana, with a satellite office in Seattle, Washington and remote employees located around the U.S.
We offer highly-competitive benefits for full-time employees, including:
- Health insurance, 401K, life insurance, and optional HSA, FSA, and DCA accounts
- Flexible hours, including flexible vacations and sick leave
- Generous paid parental leave policy for mothers, fathers, and adoptive parents
- Discounted fitness memberships, professional development stipends, and book purchase reimbursement
- Involvement in community outreach programs for all employees, including company volunteer outings at local nonprofits
- Fully-stocked kitchens with complimentary snacks and beverages for all employees
- Gender-neutral bathrooms with free pads/tampons
As a product used globally, we're very motivated to hire and support employees who are representative of different and diverse backgrounds and experiences, including but not limited to diversity of ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender, religion, ability, culture, and socioeconomics.