Who We Are
Stylitics is the leading visual outfitting and styling solution for the world’s top retailers and brands. Our clients include Nike, Macy’s, Kohl’s, Revolve, Puma, Crate & Barrel, Bloomingdale’s, and dozens of others. Founded in 2011, Stylitics uses a powerful combination of algorithms, trend data, and stylist expertise to deliver millions of on-brand outfit recommendations daily across multiple channels such as e-commerce, email, advertising, stores, and social media. About 100 million shoppers use Stylitics content and technology on retail sites each month to find inspiration, discover new products and brands, and gain confidence in how to style their purchases.
About the Role
This is a client-facing role and an exciting opportunity to be part of a growing team focused on supporting new eCommerce products to the marketplace and ensuring its success.
What You Will Do
- Create, manage and steward all tickets, serving as first-line support for client technical requests
- Work with clients to investigate issues
- Understand the technical aspects of client implementations including widget display and purchase pixels. Be able to communicate functionality to non-technical personnel
- Ensure high-quality technical communication across the organization by contributing to documentation and assisting our account team
- Understand and document clients’ issues over time; discuss improvements with engineering
- Clarify complex technical issues and coordinate efforts to resolve them
- Act as a client advocate ensuring every experience is positive and solutions-oriented
- Responsible for maintaining playbooks and FAQs
- Assist with QA for new core platform products and feature enhancements
- 2-4 years of experience in a similar role in a SaaS or web company
- Hands-on experience with troubleshooting, problem solving, and application support
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- An BS or equivalent degree preferred
When we find the right person, we try to put our best foot forward with an offer that excites you and is fair on our end. We consider the skills and experience you bring, what similar jobs pay and make sure there’s equal pay for equal work among those you’ll be working with. The compensation amount for this role is targeted at $85,000.00 - $110,000.00. The final offer also takes into account other factors of a total compensation package such as an annual bonus and stock options. Please note that the range is being shared in good faith and is subject to modification based on changing market and business conditions.
Our Benefits & Perks
- Vision and dental insurance options that are fully covered by us
- Medical plan coverage, with options that start at no cost to you
- Competitive salary along with career planning for the future
- For this role, stock options in a company that is growing rapidly and successfully
- Commuter benefits program
- Company matched 401k plan to help plan for your future
- Generous paid time off policies
- Work events - both virtual and in person
- Access to Gympass - a company paid benefit giving you access to numerous physical and mental well being needs
- Working with fun, hardworking, nice people who are committed to making a difference
Our values reflect what is important to us at Stylitics and serve as the foundation in which we do business. Each core value is best illustrated by actions and attitudes that each Stylitics team member practices. They define what working at Stylitics means and what our teams embody through their time here.
- We care deeply about delivering high quality work
- We work to be the best partners possible
- We get things done
- We believe the right team matters most
- We think like customers and act like owners
- We relish being pioneers
We strive to create a place where all feel safe, empowered, engaged, championed, and inspired. Equal Employment Opportunity has been and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Stylitics where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination because of race, religion, color, gender, national origin, age, citizenship, ancestry, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy and related medical conditions, veteran status, genetic information, disability or any other reason prohibited by federal, state or local law. This applies to all policies and employment practices relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment.