Who We Are
Stylitics is the leading visual outfitting and styling solution for the world’s top retailers and brands. Our clients include Nike, Macy’s, Kohl’s, Revolve, Puma, Crate & Barrel, Bloomingdale’s, and dozens of others. Founded in 2011, Stylitics uses a powerful combination of algorithms, trend data, and stylist expertise to deliver millions of on-brand outfit recommendations daily across multiple channels such as e-commerce, email, advertising, stores, and social media. About 100 million shoppers use Stylitics content and technology on retail sites each month to find inspiration, discover new products and brands, and gain confidence in how to style their purchases.
About the Role
Stylitics is in search of a data team lead for our client-facing Analytics group. The right candidate will be a rockstar Data Analyst who understands complex requirements and turns them into actionable insights and who can help their team to smoothly and efficiently address client needs.
The Client Analytics team works closely with the Account Management, Sales, and Marketing teams to deliver data to help them understand, improve, and gain confidence in our products.
As a budding team at a fast growing startup, we expect our team leads to be hands on, answering client requests as well as taking ownership for improving their team and process.
What you will do:
- Mentor and guide your team to create smooth, productive workflows that produce quality results
- Establish and document process and best practices
- Establish KPIs, baselines and benchmarks for client and program health
- Create efficiencies for the most trodden data analysis paths
- Own the process from start to finish of gathering the business requirements from your stakeholders and delivering clear actionable reporting
- Represent the Analytics team to our clients by giving presentations, gathering questions and feedback, and speaking to our products from a data perspective
- 5+ years of experience in a data oriented role
- Strong SQL skills
- Clear, concise, and personable communication skills
- Strong leadership and mentoring skills
- An ownership mentality
- Self sufficiency in digging, iterating, and validating data
Nice to Have Qualifications:
- Prior experience with Looker
- Prior experience in a client-facing data role
- Prior people management experience
- Prior experience working in the e-commerce industry
Our Benefits & Perks
- Vision and dental insurance options that are fully covered by us
- Medical plan coverage, with options that start at no cost to you
- Competitive salary along with career planning for the future
- For this role, stock options in a company that is growing rapidly and successfully
- Commuter benefits program
- Company matched 401k plan to help plan for your future
- Generous paid time off policies
- Work events - both virtual and in person
- Access to Gympass - a company paid benefit giving you access to numerous physical and mental well being needs
- Working with fun, hardworking, nice people who are committed to making a difference
Our values reflect what is important to us at Stylitics and serve as the foundation in which we do business. Each core value is best illustrated by actions and attitudes that each Stylitics team member practices. They define what working at Stylitics means and what our teams embody through their time here.
- We care deeply about delivering high quality work
- We work to be the best partners possible
- We get things done
- We believe the right team matters most
- We think like customers and act like owners
- We relish being pioneers
We strive to create a place where all feel safe, empowered, engaged, championed, and inspired. Equal Employment Opportunity has been and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Stylitics where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination because of race, religion, color, gender, national origin, age, citizenship, ancestry, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy and related medical conditions, veteran status, genetic information, disability or any other reason prohibited by federal, state or local law. This applies to all policies and employment practices relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment.