Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment, where you gain a tremendous amount of responsibility? Do you want to be part of an exceptional entrepreneurial team with young, motivated and extremely driven people? Are you curious or passionate about business? And are you a top-performing student at a Danish university? If so, now is the time to apply to become part of the Student Founders Programme as a volunteer.
Student Founders is Northern Europe’s leading network for ambitious and entrepreneurial minded students. Over the last decade and together with more than 100 students, we have built industry-leading companies while being profitable and developing the CEOs of tomorrow.
Read more about us here: http://www.studentfounders.com/
What we offer you
As part of one of our Student Founders teams, you have the unique opportunity to be part of building and scaling a company. By providing you with the ownership of either sales, content, marketing or operations we want to constantly push you out of your comfort zone. The Student Founders Program lasts 9 months (with the possibility of extension) and to ensure a never ending growth curve, we provide you with:
- An opportunity for getting operational experience building a start-up where both your work and the results are highly tangible and matters to the business
- A chance to work closely together with our Managing Directors
- Unlimited growth potential within the investment company that we are part of - we strongly believe in and have a track record of promoting internally
Depending on the role you take, responsibilities could entail (e.g.):
- Being part of speaker booking which means building and maintaining valuable relationships with speakers
- Working on marketing and SoMe content creation by developing, implementing and managing social media and marketing strategy
- Working on ticket and sponsorship sales
- Operational tasks related to hosting a conference
What we expect from you
You possess an unparalleled work ethic with a high sense of urgency. You have a relentless drive and desire to be the very best at what you do. You take ownership of everything you do, are proactive and follow through on commitments. Moreover, you’re humble and you share our passion for building and executing new businesses. Furthermore, we expect that you:
- Are studying a bachelor or master’s degree
- Have a track record of outstanding professional and/or academic performance
- Are excellent at communicating both written and verbally
- Possess exceptional analytical and structured problem solving skills
- Have a genuine interest in learning and is proactively looking for ways to improve
As soon as possible.