Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment, where you gain a tremendous amount of responsibility? Do you want to be part of an exceptional entrepreneurial team with young, motivated and extremely driven people? Are you curious or passionate about business? And are you a top-performing student at a Danish university? If so, now is the time to apply to become a Student Founder.
Student Founders is Northern Europe’s leading network for ambitious and entrepreneurial minded students. Over the last decade and together with more than 100 students, we have built industry-leading companies while being profitable and developing the CEOs of tomorrow.
Read more about us here: http://www.studentfounders.com/
What we offer you
As a Student Founder you get the unique opportunity to build a company (could e.g. be a Tech Conference from scratch either by yourself or together with another Student Founder). This means assuming responsibility for high-impact decisions that will develop you to be part of the next generation of CEOs. Attaining the extraordinary means investing lots of time, effort, and moving fast when new insights or opportunities arise. In this process we will be there with you, providing the right questions, sparring and guidance needed. The Student Founders Program lasts 9 months (with the possibility of extension) and to ensure a never ending growth curve, we provide you with:
- An opportunity for getting operational experience building a start-up where both your work and the results are highly tangible and matters to the business
- A chance to work with talented and driven people who have successfully build companies on a global scale
- Unlimited growth potential in our company - we strongly believe in and have a track record of promoting internally
Your responsibility will be to build and create the greatest company which entails that you:
- Attract, recruit, and motivate a team of talented volunteers, who are willing to commit to the project and work hard to make the conference a success
- Develop, execute, and adjust the strategy for the conference as you gain new insights
- Take full ownership and direct responsibility for the conference across four teams working with marketing, content, sponsorship and operations
- Seek the knowledge and coaching required to successfully deliver results
What we expect from you
You possess an unparalleled work ethic with a high sense of urgency. You have a relentless drive and desire to be the very best at what you do. You take ownership of everything you do, are proactive and follow through on commitments. Moreover, you’re humble and you share our passion for building and executing new businesses. Furthermore, we expect that you:
- Are studying a bachelor or master’s degree
- Have a track record of outstanding professional and/or academic performance
- Are excellent at communicating both written and verbally
- Possess exceptional analytical and structured problem solving skills
- Have a genuine interest in learning and is proactively looking for ways to improve
As soon as possible.