You will be responsible for creating and delivering training programs and materials across the Student.com booking (sales and customer service) team, and also a key player in quality management in enhancing the customer experience and NPS.
This new role is a great opportunity for a dynamic and hands on individual with a passion for coaching, training and development.
- Sales driven and customer oriented, be responsible in analysing and collecting training needs, developing and delivering training to all levels in teams and evaluating the quality of training for ongoing enhancement.
- Setup and maintain a comprehensive training and development program together with business stakeholders.
- Review and update induction training for new starters
- Assess training needs for the Student.com booking teams with their Supervisors and Team Managers;
- Provide ongoing training for the booking teams on new skills, processes, products, systems and feature releases that will be delivered by other business areas. For example Sales skills, converting leads and closing deals, Soft skills, Salesforce booking system, induction for new starters, relevant new feature releases on the website, introduction to new destination city where we will be offering student accommodation
- Design training materials
- Organise and deliver training sessions, including in person and virtually to coach and motivate people
- Manage training records and feedback on sessions
- Ensure knowledge and skills are maintained, including regular assessments and follow up training, and share relevant feedback with management team
- Frequently interact with head of Sales and CS department, Regional Booking Team Managers and Supervisors to solicit ideas and feedback, and then suggest and implement improvements
- Support the booking team to hit their targets
- Support in the Quality Monitoring in pursuing service excellence on NPS analysis, ongoing quality monitoring and enhancement, etc.
- Support the management team to increase efficiency and effectiveness and to drive continuous improvement
Skills & Experience:
- 5 years above working experience in training, quality monitoring and project management.
- Proven success in designing and delivering an array of internal training programs at a variety of levels in a company;
- Excellent presentation, people coaching, motivating and facilitation skills;
- Good teamwork ability and interpersonal skills including assertiveness, communication, influence and ability to motivate others;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in both Chinese Mandarin and English, CET6 relevant is preferred;
- Strong analytical skills, familiar with Microsoft office software, ex. Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Visio;
- Strong administration skills and close attention to detail;
- Ability to work independently and pro-actively;
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks, be adaptable and flexible, and work well in a fast-paced environment;
- Training and development experience in telemarketing or sales centre is preferred;
- Familiar with call centre environment, understanding of quality and training knowledge.
- Experience in supporting on Quality Monitoring, Training Development and Delivery, Salesforce, Knowledge Base Management is preferred;
- College degree and above.