We are Stryber - the leading independent corporate and venture studio builder in Europe, the Middle East and Asia-Pacific 🚀
We build ventures and venture studios for renowned corporations and investment funds, helping them deliver substantial growth and drive shareholder value. Our team consists of 100+ exceptional venture builders from 30+ countries collaborating from Abu Dhabi, Singapore, London, Zurich, Munich, Kyiv and Valencia. We want to create impact and build startups from 0 to 1.
Over the last 6 years, we have developed a strategic, data-driven approach and a solid framework to build portfolios of businesses - optimised for speed and confidence level. This secret sauce makes us stand out from the competition. Now we have a variety of venture projects lined up in verticals such as Digital Assets, Sustainability, FinTech, ConsumerTech, HealthTech, EntertainmentTech, etc. Join us in building the next unicorn 🦄.
To find out more about us, please visit our website at www.stryber.com.
As a Senior Product Manager you will help us build new digital ventures from scratch that people love and use. You will get the opportunity to work on projects in a variety of industries and build relationships with other teams.
What you will do:
- Work closely with our Venture Architects and Growth Marketers to build new startups from the ground up
- Work closely with our UI/UX designers and remote engineering team to deliver features with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Apply research methodologies during product discovery in order to understand user problems and explore potential solutions, being creative about testing hypotheses and features in the leanest way possible
- Define the product vision, maintain and communicate a product roadmap and ensure product delivery
- Own, control, and prioritise a well structured product backlog, write detailed user stories and lead SCRUM/KANBAN meetings
- Put the customer first in your day-to-day work to improve the digital product based on deep user/customer and market understanding
- Continuously improve product processes and methodologies and foster best practices and knowledge sharing across projects
- Guide and mentor junior PMs when needed, acting as a role model
- Bachelor degree in Business, Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- 4+ years proven work experience in product management
- A strong passion for building products that customers love: you never take no for an answer, are always ready to persevere, and want to be on a mission to build
- Profound understanding of technical aspects of a product (frontend, backend, infrastructure) and ability to discuss them in detail with developers
- Know how to track product delivery efficiency, quality, and agility and actively work on improving those dimensions together with the team
- Effective communicator and empathic moderator even in the most difficult situations, able to calmly listen and be receptive for feedback
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams and managing different stakeholders' expectations
- Comfortable making decisions in the face of ambiguity and not discouraged by the inevitable challenges along the way
- Capable of solving every project challenge independently, taking full responsibility for the outcomes.
- The ability to keep calm in turbulent, time-critical situations and manage multiple projects
- Empathic, humble, and visionary person
- Strong motivation to constantly learn and grow
- Fluent in English and Arabic language in both written and spoken
- Traveling within the GCC region is mandatory
It would be awesome, if you:
- Have previous work experience in a startup.
- Are experienced with common no-code / low-code tools such as Webflow or Bubble.
You are a superstar, if you:
- Have successfully executed your own startup or side project.
What you will get
- Lots of responsibility from day one including space for your ideas and initiatives within Stryber.
- A global and dynamic work environment for top talents, including the opportunity to work from different office locations.
- Mentorship, guidance and individual career-development input from experienced venture builders.
- Work with our global renowned clients from our offices in the Middle East, Europe, and Southeast Asia.
- Fame and glory for what you will have built, including the opportunity to join spin-off teams.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Truly entrepreneurial culture including on the "venture ground work" with all stakeholders: users, customers and investors or clients.
- Apple equipment (Laptop and phone) for your daily work.
Please keep in mind that we receive many applications and we want to review each and every one as thoroughly as possible, so you may not hear from us right away. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
For us, conscious business is a top priority. We are a carbon neutral company with a science-based environmental strategy.
In addition to that, Stryber is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations in which we operate. Stryber will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Start Date: ASAP