We are Stryber - the leading independent corporate venture and venture studio builder in Europe, the Middle East and Asia-Pacific 🚀
We build ventures and venture studios for renowned corporations and investment funds, helping them deliver substantial growth and drive shareholder value. Our team consists of 100+ exceptional venture builders from 30+ countries collaborating from Abu Dhabi, Singapore, London, Zurich, Munich, Kyiv and Valencia. We want to create impact and co-create startups from 0 to 1.
Over the last 6 years, we have developed a strategic, data-driven approach and a solid framework to build portfolios of businesses - optimised for speed and confidence level. This secret sauce makes us stand out from the competition. Now we have a variety of venture projects lined up in verticals such as Digital Assets, Sustainability, FinTech, ConsumerTech, HealthTech, EntertainmentTech, etc. Come and build the next unicorn with us 🦄.
To find out more about us, please visit our website at www.stryber.com.
In your role as Venture Architect - you’ll co-build companies from scratch. Make products with impact. Grow with us.
You will co-build new ventures and be responsible for specific workstreams (e.g. operations, finances) on a venture and contribute to strategy, to stakeholder management and team leadership - in close alignment with the venture CEO. Our teams function as small, independent founder teams and you will be the acting CxO. Depending on client needs, you will also co-create a new venture studio or digital unit for an existing business.
What you will do:
- Have end-to-end responsibility of specific workstreams during the different phases of the Stryber venture building process, from ideation, to validation, to building and scaling the new venture(s)
- Drive daily venture operations (e.g. get customer feedback, test hypotheses, define investment business cases, outline measurement & reporting frameworks, create partnerships)
- Collaborate on go-2-market, product features, roadmaps with your international startup team from Product, UX/UI Design, Growth and Tech cohorts
- Work on achieving venture objectives and key results to track outcomes and ensure venture progress
- Work with the venture CEO on creating strategic alignment with your all stakeholders, including C-levels and General Partners of the client organisation
Business Dev & IP Creation (outside of venture work)
- Co-create business development throughout investor or client engagements
- Develop intellectual property, thought leadership across a range of emerging biz, tech and design topics
Execution & Analytical experience
- Bachelor’s degree with excellent grades from a top university (or Masters / PhD)
- 3+ years of early-stage experience within different tech start-ups, of which at least one as a founder or higher management position with significant achievements including:
- extensive knowledge of lean startup and agile methodologies
- developing biz strategy and planning
- Experience at a venture-funded start-up, top tier strategy consulting firm, venture capital fund is mandatory
- Background in product management, growth, design is a plus
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- You are not afraid to get your hands dirty and you have entrepreneurial grit
- Willingness to travel on a regular basis to work closely with the venture's target audience (primarily GCC, but also globally if needed)
- Fluency in English with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Arabic language skills are strongly preferred
- Full-time availability (part-time is not possible)
- You are preferably based in Dubai or GCC
What you will get
- A global, dynamic work environment for top talent, including the possibility of office transfers
- Responsibility from day one, including space for your own ideas and initiatives within Stryber
- Mentorship, guidance and indivdual career-development input from experienced venture builders
- An incredible learning opportunity. You’ll learn & fail fast - typical startup duration is 3 to 10 months
- Work with renowned clients globally, such as in the Middle East, Europe, or South East Asia
- Fame and glory for what you will have built including the opportunity to join spin-off teams
- Competitive compensation package
- Truly entrepreneurial culture including on the "venture ground work" with all stakeholders: users, customers and investors or clients
- Apple equipment (laptop and phone) for your daily work
For us, conscious business is a top priority. We are a carbon neutral company with a science-based environmental strategy.
In addition to that, Stryber is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations in which we operate. Stryber will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Start Date: ASAP