We are Stryber - the leading independent corporate venture and venture studio builder in Europe, the Middle East and Asia-Pacific 🚀
We build ventures and venture studios for renowned corporations and investment funds, helping them deliver substantial growth and drive shareholder value. Our team consists of 100+ exceptional venture builders from 30+ countries collaborating from Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Singapore, London, Zurich, Munich, Kyiv and Valencia. We want to create impact and co-create startups from 0 to 1.
Over the last 6 years, we have developed a strategic, data-driven approach and a solid framework to build portfolios of businesses - optimised for speed and confidence level. This secret sauce makes us stand out from the competition. Now we have a variety of venture projects lined up in verticals such as Digital Assets, Sustainability, FinTech, ConsumerTech, HealthTech, EntertainmentTech, etc. Come and build the next unicorn with us 🦄.
To find out more about us, please visit our website at www.stryber.com
About your role and responsibilities
You think like an entrepreneur, value daily learning and growing and use facts to base decisions on? You set high standards for yourself, are respectfully honest and love working in a team?
Your tasks & responsibilities:
- Be responsible for building your own P&L including acquisition of corporates and taking over responsibility for the sales process
- Be the responsible person on the ground for a specific client engagement, typically comprising of multiple ventures
- Ensure the successful completion of the client engagement by guiding the Venture Architects through our venture building process (from ideation to scale up) and coordinating our world class venture operations to successfully deliver the acquired projects together with the venture operations team
- Need to be a rebel but also adhere to some corporate rules in working with corporate clients, e.g. regular pitches for funding in the board, working with CxOs of the client organization to create synergies, etc.
- Have the freedom to act and no politics
Your career opportunities:
- Stryber can be your home base for a very long time
- In your track, you will develop a portfolio of clients and a pipeline of engagements together with the Managing Partners
- You can advance to Partner or Managing Partner
- Master’s degree with excellent grades or PhD from a top university
- You have extensive experience from a top strategy consulting firm, plus at least one more of these backgrounds: founding successful startups, managing corporate innovation, managing venture capital
- You have been working for quite a while in Singapore
- You are fluent in English – other languages are a plus
- You have a solid understanding of both corporates and startups
- Strong analytical and creative problem solving skills
- Willingness to travel: 80%
- Full-time availability with no side projects
What you can expect
- A global, dynamic work environment for top talent, including the possibility of office transfers
- Responsibility from day one, including space for your own ideas and initiatives within Stryber
- Mentorship, guidance and indivdual career-development input from experienced venture builders
- An incredible learning opportunity. You’ll learn & fail fast - typical startup duration is 3 to 10 months
- Work with renowned clients globally, such as in the Middle East, Europe, or South East Asia
- Fame and glory for what you will have built including the opportunity to join spin-off teams
- Competitive compensation package
- Truly entrepreneurial culture including on the "venture ground work" with all stakeholders: users, customers and investors or clients
- Apple equipment (laptop and phone) for your daily work
Start Date: ASAP
For us, conscious business is a top priority. We are a carbon neutral company with a science-based environmental strategy.
In addition to that, Stryber is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations in which we operate. Stryber will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.