We are Stryber - the leading independent corporate venture and venture studio builder in Europe, the Middle East and Asia-Pacific 🚀
We build impactful ventures and venture studios for renowned corporations and investment funds, helping them deliver substantial growth and drive shareholder value. From defining the strategy, building future-proof business models, scaling up successful ventures to establishing state-of-the-art client venture studios. Our ventures span across verticals like Digital Assets, Sustainability, E-Commerce, FinTech, ConsumerTech, HealthTech, PropTech, EntertainmentTech, and beyond. 🚀
Since 2016, we have developed a strategic, data-driven approach and a solid framework to build portfolios of businesses. Our services are designed to support our clients' innovation journeys. Our core values are integral to our mission, reflecting our commitment to impactful innovation and sustainability. This is what allows us to stand out from the competition.
Our team comprises over 100 exceptional venture builders from 30+ countries, collaborating across our global offices in Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Kyiv, London, Munich, Riyadh, Singapore, Valencia, and Zurich. We are united by a shared vision to create lasting impact and build startups from 0 to 1, to 10, to 100. Come join us at the forefront of innovation and shape the future with us! 🦄
To learn more about us, please visit our website at www.stryber.com
- Drive acquisition of customers for Stryber and take ownership of building your own P&L
- Act as the key person on the ground for specific client engagements, often involving the building of multiple ventures
- Ensure the successful completion of client engagements by guiding Venture Architects through our venture building process (from ideation to scale up), and coordinating directly with our world-class venture operations team
- Work and collaborate with senior client stakeholders, including CxOs
- Manage hiring and training needs internally at Stryber, within ventures, and within venture studios
- Operate with freedom and autonomy
- Hold a degree from a top university
- Have a background that includes two or three of the following:
- Experience in early-stage startups
- Extensive experience in a leading strategy consulting firm
- Experience at a VC Fund
- You have strong familiarity with the GCC region.
- Fluent in both English and Arabic
- Solid understanding of both corporate and startup environments
- Exhibit strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Willingness to travel regularly
- Full-time availability
What you can expect:
- Inspiring and dynamic work environment for top talents to collaborate and grow
- Ambitious and diverse team comprised of individuals from over 30 different nationalities
- Truly entrepreneurial culture where you can fail fast and learn quickly
- A significant opportunity to build impactful ventures to execute your own ideas
- Recognition and acclaim for your accomplishments
- A culture that promotes transparent feedback to foster professional growth and development
- Global events designed to unite our Stryber community and strengthen connections
Start Date: ASAP
For us, conscious business is a top priority. We are a carbon neutral company with a science-based environmental strategy.
In addition to that, Stryber is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations in which we operate. Stryber will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.