Stronghold Investment Management (“Stronghold,” “SIM,” or “the Firm”) is a technology-driven, vertically integrated investment manager focused on real-assets and related private markets. Stronghold seeks to deliver best-in-class risk-adjusted returns through an investment framework that features comparatively rapid transaction velocity, deep technical expertise, creative financial structuring, and objective and algorithmic decision making.
Stronghold was founded by Ryan Turner in 2016 and today has over $1 billion in capital commitments across 10+ investment vehicles.
Ultimately, Stronghold intends to apply its technology-intensive investment approach to a variety of specialist real assets verticals, including:
- Oil & Gas
- Specialty Real Estate (commercial, datacenters, marinas)
- Telecommunications and Technology Infrastructure
- Billboards and Fixtures
- Mining & other commodities
We are looking for Software Engineers who enjoy solving problems on the frontend. In this role, you will be building features, wrangling the browser to do exactly what you want. You will write understandable, idiomatic, testable code with an eye towards maintainability. You will exhibit superb communication skills.
You will be a member of the Technology team, reporting to one of our software engineering managers.
- Work collaboratively with senior engineers, backend developers, and UX/UI designers to improve user experiences.
- Gain proficiency in HTTP and APIs for data fetching and client-server interaction.
- Help implement frontend code based on UX/UI design wireframes and specifications.
- Contribute to data management strategies, including integration with backend services and databases.
- Continuously learn and stay updated with frontend trends and technologies under the guidance of senior team members.
- 7+ years of Software Engineering experience
- Eager to Learn: Demonstrated willingness to rapidly acquire new skills and technologies.
- Analytical Skills: Ability to understand complex issues and work with the team to find effective solutions.
- Attention to Detail: Rigorous approach to code quality, UI design, and data management.
- Teamwork: Good interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate effectively with both remote and local team members.
- Ethical and Accountable: Maintains high ethical standards and is responsible for outcomes.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field is preferred, but relevant experience will also be considered.
Why work with Stronghold?
At Stronghold, we strive to create a workplace that is not only rewarding but also satisfying. We believe our employees are the driving force behind our success, and we are committed to providing them with an environment where they can thrive and reach their full potential. When you choose to work with us, you'll be joining a team of highly talented professionals who are passionate about what they do and dedicated to bringing technology expertise to our domain. We value innovation, collaboration, and a commitment to excellence, and we provide our employees with the resources and support they need to succeed. If you're looking for a challenging and fulfilling career, we invite you to apply.
- Market-competitive compensation
- Fully paid benefits (Medical, Dental and Vision)
- Fully Funded HSA (with HDHP)
- 401k + Match
- Company sponsored LTD, STD, life insurance and AD&D
- Generous PTO policy
- 15 company recognized holidays
- One week company-wide paid vacation
- Class A offices in prime locations
- Parental Leave
Equal Opportunity Employer
Stronghold Investment Management is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in creating a diverse and inclusive workforce, where individuals of all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives can thrive. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We encourage applicants from underrepresented groups to apply and embrace the unique contributions they can bring to our organization.