Stronghold Investment Management (“Stronghold,” “SIM,” or “the Firm”) is a technology-driven, vertically integrated investment manager focused on real-assets and related private markets. Stronghold seeks to deliver best-in-class risk-adjusted returns through an investment framework that features comparatively rapid transaction velocity, deep technical expertise, creative financial structuring, and objective and algorithmic decision making.
Stronghold was founded by Ryan Turner in 2016 and today has over $1 billion in capital commitments across 10+ investment vehicles.
Ultimately, Stronghold intends to apply its technology-intensive investment approach to a variety of specialist real assets verticals, including:
- Oil & Gas
- Specialty Real Estate (commercial, datacenters, marinas)
- Telecommunications and Technology Infrastructure
- Billboards and Fixtures
- Mining & other commodities
We are looking for Software Engineers who enjoy solving problems on the backend. In this role, you will be building features, designing and implementing APIs, and improving the overall application architecture and health as we continue our rapid growth. You will lead technical discussions and help drive decisions within your team. You will write understandable, idiomatic, testable code with an eye towards maintainability. You will exhibit superb communication skills, leading through ego-free influence. Explaining complex technical concepts to designers, support, and other engineers is no problem for you.
You will be a member of the Technology team, reporting to one of our software engineering managers.
- You will learn the domain well enough to converse fluently with stakeholders and deeply understand the features to build
- You will author clean, readable, idiomatic code that efficiently addresses our problems to solve
- You’ll collaborate with your team to design, build, and maintain our growing technology platform
- You will actively own, implement and maintain features
- 2+ years of professional experience building, scaling, and maintaining cloud-based web apps
- You have some professional experience with databases.
- You possess strong software computer science and software engineering fundamentals.
- BSc/BA in computer science, engineering, or a related field; a graduate degree is a plus
Why work with Stronghold?
At Stronghold, we strive to create a workplace that is not only rewarding but also satisfying. We believe our employees are the driving force behind our success, and we are committed to providing them with an environment where they can thrive and reach their full potential. When you choose to work with us, you'll be joining a team of highly talented professionals who are passionate about what they do and dedicated to bringing technology expertise to our domain. We value innovation, collaboration, and a commitment to excellence, and we provide our employees with the resources and support they need to succeed. If you're looking for a challenging and fulfilling career, we invite you to apply.
- Market-competitive compensation
- Fully paid benefits (Medical, Dental and Vision)
- Fully Funded HSA (with HDHP)
- 401k + Match
- Company sponsored LTD, STD, life insurance and AD&D
- Generous PTO policy
- 15 company recognized holidays
- One week company-wide paid vacation
- Class A offices in prime locations
- Parental Leave
Equal Opportunity Employer
Stronghold Investment Management is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in creating a diverse and inclusive workforce, where individuals of all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives can thrive. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We encourage applicants from underrepresented groups to apply and embrace the unique contributions they can bring to our organization.