Stronghold Investment Management (“Stronghold,” “SIM,” or “the Firm”) is a technology-driven, vertically integrated investment manager focused on real-assets and related private markets. Stronghold seeks to deliver best-in-class risk-adjusted returns through an investment framework that features comparatively rapid transaction velocity, deep technical expertise, creative financial structuring, and objective and algorithmic decision making.
Stronghold was founded by Ryan Turner in 2016 and today has over $1 billion in capital commitments across 10+ investment vehicles.
Ultimately, Stronghold intends to apply its technology-intensive investment approach to a variety of specialist real assets verticals, including:
- Oil & Gas
- Specialty Real Estate (commercial, datacenters, marinas)
- Telecommunications and Technology Infrastructure
- Billboards and Fixtures
- Mining & other commodities
Stronghold Investment Management's Investor Relations and Reporting (“IR”) group was formed in 2020. The underlying mission of the IR group is to cultivate and maintain investor confidence and belief in Stronghold’s vision, strategy, and performance through clear, consistent, and timely communication. It is responsible for the end-to-end ongoing relationship development and client service strategy for Stronghold’s private funds business. Additionally, IR oversees the preparation and presentation of all marketing and fundraising materials related to each respective business’ funds. The group mainly provides support to business management and deal professionals while addressing a variety of investor relations, management reporting, and global investor relations strategies. The role primarily focuses on financial information, sensitivity analysis, performance related data, research and legal/regulatory matters in executing on the marketing needs of all prospective, current and closed-end funds within the Firm’s asset management business.
- CRM management of all client, LP, and placement agent relationships
- Support of all aspects of the marketing and fundraising cycle from fund concept, PPM preparation, launch, “road show” presentations, marketing, LP diligence and closing of investor capital commitments
- Leverage investment activity and valuations across all funds, including capital calls, distributions, quarterly valuations, to create bespoke investor presentations
- Handle select management reporting for the business
- Provide guidance to associates to accomplish deliverables
- Review draft marketing materials from associates
- Heavily support co-investment syndication requirements
- Preparing bespoke fund performance analyses
- Develop and prepare annual LP conference materials, pitch books, performance memorandums
- Complete limited partner due diligence requests and handling investor queries
- Draft presentations and memorandums for senior management
- Completing regulatory filings for the business (i.e., Form PF)
- Support broader finance and investor relations teams in dealing with new product development, existing clients and prospective investors
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, national origin or any other category protected by law.
- Undergraduate degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics with strong An MBA, CFA, or other relevant advanced degree or certification is a plus
- 5-7 years of related experience
- Personal and professional integrity of the highest order
- Strong attention to detail, strong work ethic, and a genuine passion for excellence
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, handle multiple projects
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office applications, reporting a plus
- Highly motivated and intelligent with ability to work effectively in a team environment, often under pressure
- Ability to “see the bigger picture” and get to the heart of issues rapidly
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience in real assets investment management, private credit, and structured products strongly preferred
Full compensation packages are based on candidate experience and certifications.
Why work with Stronghold?
At Stronghold, we strive to create a workplace that is not only rewarding but also satisfying. We believe our employees are the driving force behind our success, and we are committed to providing them with an environment where they can thrive and reach their full potential. When you choose to work with us, you'll be joining a team of highly talented professionals who are passionate about what they do and dedicated to bringing technology expertise to our domain. We value innovation, collaboration, and a commitment to excellence, and we provide our employees with the resources and support they need to succeed. If you're looking for a challenging and fulfilling career, we invite you to apply.
- Market-competitive compensation
- Fully paid benefits (Medical, Dental and Vision)
- Fully Funded HSA (with HDHP)
- 401k + Match
- Company sponsored LTD, STD, life insurance and AD&D
- Generous PTO policy
- 15 company recognized holidays
- One week company-wide paid vacation
- Class A offices in prime locations
- Parental Leave
Equal Opportunity Employer
Stronghold Investment Management is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in creating a diverse and inclusive workforce, where individuals of all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives can thrive. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We encourage applicants from underrepresented groups to apply and embrace the unique contributions they can bring to our organization.