Stronghold Investment Management (“Stronghold,” “SIM,” or “the Firm”) is a technology-driven, vertically integrated investment manager focused on real-assets and related private markets. Stronghold seeks to deliver best-in-class risk-adjusted returns through an investment framework that features comparatively rapid transaction velocity, deep technical expertise, creative financial structuring, and objective and algorithmic decision making.
Stronghold was founded by Ryan Turner in 2016 and today has over $1 billion in capital commitments across 10+ investment vehicles.
Ultimately, Stronghold intends to apply its technology-intensive investment approach to a variety of specialist real assets verticals, including:
- Oil & Gas
- Specialty Real Estate (commercial, datacenters, marinas)
- Telecommunications and Technology Infrastructure
- Billboards and Fixtures
- Mining & other commodities
Stronghold Investment Management is seeking candidates for the role of Senior Acquisition Specialist / Buyer. The position will work with multiple departments to facilitate the acquisition and divestiture of assets in a fast-paced environment. Candidates should possess excellent negotiation skills coupled with an ability to conduct a high volume of transactions. An ability to negotiate contracts and clearly communicate obligations to the team is also required.
- Negotiate upstream business transactions, including but not limited to, mineral purchases, oil and gas leases, and surface estate purchases
- Create and negotiate contractual agreements with exceptional business acumen
- Coordinate with multiple departments in process of acquiring assets and protecting company position
- Oversee and manage a small group of buyers to increase acquisition throughput
- Assist in integration of multiple applications designed to capture relationship touch points and data
- Communicate issues involving title and contractual disputes to team and assist in resolution
- 5-7 years of oil and gas industry experience
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Dedication to firm objectives and goals while exemplifying high personal and professional moral code
- Demonstrated proficiency in a high-volume of real property transactions
- Effective communicator
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Full compensation packages are based on candidate experience and certifications.
Why work with Stronghold?
At Stronghold, we strive to create a workplace that is not only rewarding but also satisfying. We believe our employees are the driving force behind our success, and we are committed to providing them with an environment where they can thrive and reach their full potential. When you choose to work with us, you'll be joining a team of highly talented professionals who are passionate about what they do and dedicated to bringing technology expertise to our domain. We value innovation, collaboration, and a commitment to excellence, and we provide our employees with the resources and support they need to succeed. If you're looking for a challenging and fulfilling career, we invite you to apply.
- Market-competitive compensation
- Fully paid benefits (Medical, Dental and Vision)
- Fully Funded HSA (with HDHP)
- 401k + Match
- Company sponsored LTD, STD, life insurance and AD&D
- Generous PTO policy
- 15 company recognized holidays
- One week company-wide paid vacation
- Class A offices in prime locations
- Parental Leave
Equal Opportunity Employer
Stronghold Investment Management is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in creating a diverse and inclusive workforce, where individuals of all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives can thrive. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We encourage applicants from underrepresented groups to apply and embrace the unique contributions they can bring to our organization.